The night-Part 3

Levi's POV

Me and Erwin sit on the tree branch together after about an hour or two and notice the sun going down. "We should set up camp." Erwin says calmly and a little annoyed by our childish squads only by guessing they were playing a game at this moment. "How would we set up camp in a fucking tree Erwin? Hmm?" I ask him wondering how the Fuck a fire could be put in a fucking tree. "Well you make a roof." He says while picking up some sticks from the higher, smaller branches and makes some little shelter since the branch isn't that wide. "Are we going to be sleeping on the same branch?" I ask still annoyed by our squads. "It's probably safer to stick together at this point." He answers calmly. I stare at him in shock turning a little pink at that moment. At that moment Erwin finally notices and walks over to me. He stares at me for a while and then, before I knew it, I felt a pair of lips on mine. I had turned red all over and my eyes were wide with shock. "I've been waiting a while to do that." He says looking at anything except for me. "Me too..." I say blushing while looking at my feet. "What did you say about camp again? We have to sleep together?" I ask him knowing the outcome. He laughs a bit and says, "I guess I did say something like that Levi." He then kisses me again and goes and puts his cloak down to sleep on and I do the same. "Levi." He says. "Yes, Erwin?" "How do you think they're going to react when we tell them?" Erwin asks me mostly talking about Hanji and Eren. "I dunno. Let's just not worry about it Right now though." I say snuggling into his chest feeling his warmth and he puts his arms around me and holds me there. I feel safe. Right there. In his grasp.