The storm-Part 2

Erwin's POV

Levi rides close beside me as we head North towards our destination in shiganshina noticing how cute he looks but he has to ruin my fun and glance at me causing me to look forward again. I think to myself wondering, why can't I just have him like me back? I sit on my horse thinking and soon we hear titans. Our horses are startled, at first we can calm them down but soon mine rears and throws me off and Levi has fallen back and his horse falls and runs off with mine. "SHIT!" I yell and soon Levi's standing and beside me as the titans get closer. Levi waits for them to finally come into view and gets rid of them. Soon he comes back and asks, "So what now, all powerful commander eyebrows?" I answer sternly, "This isn't the time to be joking around Levi. We have no idea where we are right now so it's best we try to get back to the forest." He just sits and stares in disbelief as I think of how long we'll be stuck out here since I told the squads that if we don't get there in about an hour to go back to the forest. Me and Levi are soon walking back to the forest which isn't too far away since we were only at a slow pace and riding for about five or ten minutes. We soon make it back to the forest and just sit on a branch waiting.