•Chapter 1• The Incident

Hello! Just wanted to say that this is a SEQUEL to 'The Streetboy' so I recommend you read the books in correct order. Otherwise, enjoy!

E L S A

What is that annoying noise? I groaned when I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping on the keyboard of my computer. The noise that woke me up was my phone that kept ringing. I yawned and answered my phone.

-Elsa speaking.

-Where in the world are you?! You promised me to be here an hour ago! It's lunchtime! You know what that means?! And-

I gasped when I saw the time on my computer.

-The traffic is terrible! I'll be there as fast as I can.

-Oh, you're on your way. I thought you were up all night writing again.

-What? No, no, no, no. I'll be there in a minute. Okay, make that ten.

I ended the call while I was sprinting down the stairs towards the garage. I had promised to help Anna out in her cafe since I was a beginning writer who didn't earn much yet. Jack worked as a cop and he pretty much paid all the bills for our apartment. We took Anna in since she put all her money in her newly opened cafe.

I jumped in my car and started the engine. I drove out of the parking lot and tried to drive as fast as I could. Luckily there was not much traffic and I reached Anna's cafe within 15 minutes. Anna owned a small cafe but it was still a lot to handle on her own. She couldn't afford waitresses yet. So I was her waitress.

I ran inside and saw Anna running around behind the counter.

"There's my waitress!" she exclaimed happily. I laughed and grabbed my black apron which I tied around my waist. Then I walked up to Anna who placed several plates on the counter.

"These two are for table 3 and that one is for table 6." She said. I brought the plates to the customers. I saw new customers coming in and I helped them. After an hour of running around, lunchtime was over. Anna and I both sat down on a barstool and we sighed deeply.

"We survived today's rush hour." I said.

"Barely." Anna said.

The door opened and we heard a cheerful voice. "Delivery!"

"Punz!" we exclaimed in unison and we stood up from our barstools.

Rapunzel came in and she was dragging a huge painting with her wrapped in paper.

"I didn't know you were back from Chicago." I said while I gave her a hug.
"I finally graduated Art school and I'm now an official artist." She said proudly. "Eugene and I will stay in New York now."

"Eugene's a cop too, right? If you two stay here he can work with Jack!" Anna said.

"Yes, he's on his way to the station now. I'm pretty sure he will get a job there." Punzie said. "Anyway, while I was in Chicago I decided to make something to lighten up the mood in the cafe." she said while she started to unwrap the painting.

"You shouldn't have!" Anna said in awe while she looked at the painting. "Is that us?"

"Yes, each one of us represents a season. Elsa is winter, you are spring, I'm summer and Merida is autumn."

Punzie had painted us but you didn't see our faces. It had a view on our backs. She had painted us standing in a field looking at a big tree while we were holding eachothers hands. In my part, you saw me wearing an ice blue dress with a long transparant cape. I was wearing my usual french braid. The field on my side was covered in snow, the tree had lost all his leaves on my side and was covered in snow.