Chaper One

I wake up. Put on my T-Shirt and my new jeans I got from Old Navy  then put my hair in a bun and put on my pink lipstick , natural eye shadow, and my blush.
    I get into my car and drive to work.
Then I go into the drive through and park. I grab my little bag and grab my pink white laced diary I sit back and start writing
                          Dear Diary,-
Someone walked passed me. It was  Asumi-Chan. She laid down on my open window. "Hey" She said pulling down her pink dress "Are you suppose to be inside the building? Working belle?" She said ,then she raised her eyebrows. I jumped up "omg!"
I pull my keys out of the engine and grab my blue bag and slip it over my shoulder and I say "Excuse me" to Emily and she moves over. I jump out the car and start running inside the building. I rushed in and everyone look towards me. I start slowing down my pace and look down at my pink slip ons "s-s-sorry....."  I kept on walking and sat at my desk. I spin my chair around and stop it with my feet and sit back. My friend look up from the walls "Waddup?" He says, trying to act cool.  I look up "Really Ryan?" I say replaying the word waddup over in my head. "Wh-at?!" He says as his voice cracks in the middle of  what he what he saying. Ryan clears his voice "What did I do?" I sit up and put my elbow on my desk and put my palm against my head "Your so childish!" I whisper scream. He runs over to my desk and ducks down to see my face "I saw you. And your crush..... Asumi-Chan hehehe" I get up slowly and stand up and look down at him "Get to work" I say towering over him. He whimpers "Ok....Little"
     He walks back over to his desk. I waited until I hear the creaking sound of his chair. I slam down onto my chair and start working. Asumi-Chan walked through the doors. Everyone said hi boss. I just kept on looking at her gorgeous figure and she turned her head with her goggly eyes and turned fast. She started speeding up her pace and she finally made it to her office I look down and sighed.  Then we heard static on our radios. "Belle please come to my office" Asumi-Chan said. I grabbed my bag and my papers. I started walking and I pressed the elevator button up Ding. I walked in the elevator and pressed the number 5 and the elevator started going up. I heard another ding and I walked out the elevator and went to room 949 and she opened the door and I walked inside. Then she closed the door behind me. I set down my papers and turn around "What would you like Em-" She grabbed my hips and pulled me towards her body. My bag falls.
     She started kissing down my neck.
She pushed me against her sofa and she sat on my lap. "I know what you are.."she said "Can I be your mommy?" I covered my face "How do you know!" I said muffled because my hands are over my face. She grabbed my hands and she set them on her legs "It's the way you dress... And sometimes I hear you and Ryan talking..... And I see coloring books all over desk." She grabs me and pulls me up to her body again and she peck kisses me. She whispers in my ear " Think about it" she says in a  singing voice. I grab my bag off the ground and grab my papers. I turn my head and she waves and winks.