Chapter 2

Friday
I wake up and yawn and squeeze my little panda stuffed animal. I get off my bed and put on my cute white skirt, a shirt that matches it, and white long socks. I grab my bag. I put my hair in a bun and makeup. I turn to Mister Panda "How does dis look?" "WONDERFUL? Why thank you Mister panda!" I grab his little hands and dance around the room with him.
I look at my little white clock above my pink and yellow bed. "I'm gonna be late for work! Bye Mister panda" I grab my keys by the door and slam the door shut "Oops!" I giggle. I run over to my white car.
I look in the review mirror to see if my makeups on point. "Perfecto!" I put my keys into the engine. "Vroom Vroom!" I step on the gas. I turn on the radio "Omg, my fav song!! Ooohoo is it me myself and I- do do doodie do de do!" I rock my head back and forth. "We're here!" I pull my keys out of the engine and look to the left, I see Asumi! "Hi Asumi!" I yell as she walks over to my car and opens the car door. "Thank you!" I smile "Your welcome" She says and she kisses my forehead. She helps me out and we talk about our date?!

"Do you want to see if we can have a date on Sunday and see how we can work out? I don't mean to be to be forward"
"Of course!" I smile and nod my head. She opens the door for me and I walk in "Bye Asumi!" I say quietly. She turns and waves. I run to my desk
Ryan pokes his head over to see me. "Hey Belle!" I wave "Sup Ryan" I smile mocking what he did on Tuesday. I start to nod slowly & creepily. "Whatever Eve " he said. I start to giggle. I sit back in my chair and start working on my computer. Asumi walks by. I smile as she waves "Hi!" She says returning the smile. I wave "Hi" she smiles brightly and texts something to my labtop"Come to my office, we can discuss the details of our date." I look at it and smile "Be right back Ryan." I wave over to him. I grab my stuff and run over to the elevator. I close my eyes and image me and her together

Ding!

The ding made me jump. I walk out and ran over to her office. Her secretary Lindy, was a asshole. "Hello, are you Belle Martinez?" She says like a jerk. " Umm yah?" She rolls her eyes "Get in" sounding extra ass-holy. She opens the door and closes it. I start to point to the door. "Oh yah, she's a asshole, I know." She grabs my hand eagerly and sits me down "So what time will you be there?" She thinks "Is 7:00 Pm sharp ok?" I nod "Of course! Can I get your number incase your late?" "Okie Dokie" I feel like she's more comfortable around me. I feel myself smiling dumbly at her "Oh ok" I giggle softly "Here's my number she writes it down on a piece of yellow paper. I stand up and she kisses me softly on the lips. Oh her lips are so soft.