TWENTY SIX

Short, boring chapter, I think, I dunno.
_______________________

4 days have passed so it's Friday meaning my mom's coming home tonight. Suhyun got over Jungkook somehow, I dunno.

I'm still in bed. I grabbed my phone to check the time. 9:03!? Wow, I woke up pretty early, well I slept pretty early too last night.

I got a message, from Yoori of course. She's been sending me threats the past 4 days.

I hate you.
-Yoori

That's not surprising.

I ignored it and got out of bed. I went downstairs and I got another text. This time it was from Suhyun.

Ohmagawd!!! Hyojin he's so hotttt!!!
-Suhyun

I smiled. This girl already is dying over someone else but she won't tell me who.

Tell me who! Please?
-Me

I can't believe that I realize how hot he is now and not before!
-Suhyun

How come you won't tell me?
-Me

I dunno.
-Suhyun

Does Hanbi know?
-Me

Nope.
-Suhyun

He goes to our school? Right?
-Me

Yes.
-Suhyun

Our class?
-Me

Yes.
-Suhyun

I wanna know!
-Me

Bye!
-Suhyun

Fuck you too.
-Me

I have to take my mom to the hospital.
-Suhyun

Omg why? Is she alright?
-Me

Yeah, she's just going to visit her friend who is sick in the hospital.
-Suhyun

Oh. Okay then.
-Me

I jumped on the couch and turned on the tv. I'll just lounge around today.

~~~

2 hours have passed already. All I did was eat and watch tv. Damn, I'm healthy. Aren't I? Ding! There goes my phone. I picked it up and it was a text from Suhyun.

Omg, so when I was walking out of the hospital, I saw Yoori sitting on a bench and she was crying.
-Suhyun

Why?
-Me

I dunno.
-Suhyun

Okay. Come over.
-Me

I can't, I have to spend the day with my mom 'cause she's leaving tomorrow for America and she'll be coming back in 2 months.
-Suhyun

Kk.
-Me

What should I do now? .... Oh! I should call Baekhyun, we didn't talk to each other much the last few days.  We barely texted too. I dialled in Baekhyun's phone number.