FORTY TWO

Baek's bulge ^^
_____________________

Hyojin's POV

I stood there, in front of him, shocked. Am I just imaging things? I tapped Jinhyun's shoulder and he looked up at me. "Jinhyun, do you see the guy too?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He asked.

"Poke him, he might not be real." I said. Jinhyun nodded his head and poked him. "He's real mommy." He said to me. Baekhyun bursted out laughing and a few seconds later Jinhyun laughed along with him. "What? Why are you guys laughing?" I asked.

Baekhyun grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him which startled me. I looked up at him and he looked back down at me smiling. "Mom, why is he hugging you?" Jinhyun asked.

"Ah.. He—" Baekhyun cut me off, "Jinhyun, how much do you want to see your dad?" He asked. "Umm... Bigger than the Galaxy!" He answered.

Baekhyun nodded his head. "What if he was right in front of you?" He asked. "He's right in front of me? Where?" Jinhyun asked. Baekhyun grinned and Jinhyun looked at him cluelessly. Then his face all of a sudden brighten.

"Are you my dad?" He asked. "Would you want me to be your dad?" Baekhyun asked. "Well, mommy told me that my dad was handsome, cute, funny, smart but also dumb, caring, a troublemaker, he was very annoying—"

"You can stop now." I said. Baekhyun looked at me and smiled, "handsome? Cute? Smart? Wow." He smirked. "And also dumb and annoying." I rolled my eyes.

"Mommy, can I see your phone?" Jinhyun asked. "Why?" I asked. "Pleeease!" He pouted. I sighed and gave him his phone. Baekhyun shoved his hands in his pocket and turned to me.

"What?" I asked not looking at him. "I don't know if you're mad or happy." He said. "Well, you disappeared for 4 years and now you're standing right in front of me." I said. I suddenly felt like crying.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" He asked. "Because I don't want to." I answered. He softy placed his hand on my cheek and made me look at him. "Are you going to cry?" He asked. "No." I answered.

My mouth said no but my emotion said yes. I felt a single tear roll down my cheek. "Mommy, are you crying?" Jinhyun asked. "No, she's not crying. Her eyes are just sweating." Baekhyun said.

"Ohh." Jinhyun answered. "Mommy, he is my dad. He's the exact same person as him." He said showing me a picture of Baekhyun on my phone. I nodded my head.

Baekhyun then grabbed Jinhyun and carried him with one arm. "Wipe away mommy's tears." He said. Jinhyun nodded his head then wiped away my tears. "Now give her a kiss." Baekhyun said. Jinhyun gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Now give daddy a kiss." He said. Jinhyun smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. With his other free hand, he grabbed my hand. "Let's go." He smiled.

"Where?" I asked. "Our home." He answered. "Our home?" I asked. "Yes, when I was in America, I looked up houses for sale in Seoul." He smiled.

"But, my mom won't let me." I said. He laughed. "Where has she been all day?" He asked. "Um, not at home." I answered. "Yeah, she's at our house decorating the place." He said.

"So that's where's she's gone to the past 2 weeks. Wait, so she knew you were coming back?" I asked. "Yup, I was planning on just taking a walk and then later go to your house but then this kid bumped into me." He said looking at Jinhyun.

"I still don't believe this." I muttered. "Will you believe it if I kiss you?" He asked. "Eww." Jinhyun said and both of us laughed. "I'm so glad you're yelling at me or anything." He said.