THIRTY

A week has passed. Me and Baekhyun are okay again. But what's not okay is Yoori. She tripped me in the hallway like five times already, she pushed me down the stairs, she slammed my hand in the door.

She always hurts me when no ones around. It's lunch time right now but I left the cafeteria to go use the washroom. I made sure that Yoori is not around.

I entered the washroom and quickly got into one of the stalls. When I finished I walked out only to see Yoori. Why can't she leave me alone!

"I see you're trying to hide from me." She smirked. She grabbed my wrist and squeezed it digging her nails into my skin. It hurts a lot since she slammed that part of my wrist into the door and now she's digging into it.

"Why do you keep hurting me?" I asked. She laughed. "Why?" She asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "I lost my baby and I'm sad. I don't like seeing you happy, it annoys me. I like seeing you sad and hurt." She smirked digging into my wrist even deeper.

I winced. "That's stupid reason. It's not my fault you lost your baby!" I yelled then pushed her away. She fell on the ground. I looked my wrist and it had nail marks and it was bleeding.

She glared at me. "I HATE YOU!" She screamed. "Does it look like I care?! Just leave me alone!" I yelled then walked out of the washroom.

As I headed back to the cafeteria I bumped into Baekhyun. "I heard screaming. Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded my head and pulled down my sleeves. He looked at my arm.

He quickly grabbed my wrist. "Yah! What are you doing?" I asked trying to pull away. He lifted my sleeve. His eyes widened. "Hyojin!" He yelled. "Yes?" I asked.

"Who did this to you?" He asked. "No one." I answered. "Tell me or I'll kiss you." He said and he looked serious. "Yoori..." I answered. He looked angry.

He looked behind me then walked away from me. I turned around and Yoori just walked out of the washroom.

"Baekhyun oppa!" She yelled smiling. Tsk. "What did you do to Hyojin?" I heard him ask. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything." Lies.

"Shut up and tell me." He said. Yoori rolled her eyes. "We were just playing around!" She giggled. Gross. Baekhyun grabbed me and showed her my wrist.

"There are nail marks and it's bleeding and there's a huge bruise!" He yelled. "So?" She asked. "Don't touch her ever again!" He said. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She walked away.

"Wow, what a bitch." He muttered. He looked at me and I looked back at him. I feel like kissing him. I mean, I haven't kissed him in a long time and like—whatever I should just stop.

"You wanna kiss me don't you?" He smirked. "No." I answered. "Come on don't be scared." He puckered his lips. "No." I said. "You know you—"

"Hi!" Someone yelled. We looked behind us to find Chanyeol standing there. "Geez." I heard Baekhyun mutter. "Hi." I smiled at him.

He looked at my wrist. "Oh my god! What happened?" He asked. "It's none of your business." Baekhyun scowled. "You should go get it cleaned up." Chanyeol said, "I can go with you!" He smiled.

I was going to say something but Baekhyun. "No, you are not going anywhere with her. You can leave." He said. "You're not the boss of me. I'm just worrying for a friend." Chanyeol said.

"Well you don't need to." Baekhyun said then pulled me and walked away. "Wait!" Chanyeol said then grabbed my other wrist. "Hyojin would you like to hang out with me today?" Chanyeol asked.