FORTY THREE [END]

"Ugh, I don't wanna go to school." Jinhyun muttered. "It's Friday. It's your last day so get up already." I said pulling the blanket off of him. He got out of bed and lazily walked to his door.

"Go wake up the twins too." I said following after him. "No." He muttered then went straight to the washroom. I rolled my eyes and went to the twins' room turning on the light.

"Jaehyun, Hyejin, wake up." I said. Hyejin opened her eyes right away and got up. She's the only one who actually listens to me in this house. "Jaehyun, wake up." I said while gently shaking him.

He turned to me and slowly opened his eyes. "Oh god, your face is so red and you're sweating." I placed my hand on his forehead and it was really warm. "Stay in bed." I told him. I walked out of the room and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen where Baekhyun was and went through the medicine cabinet. "What are you looking for?" He asked. "Aw, I think we ran out." I said. "Huh?" He asked. "The kid's medicine." I said. "Oh, I dunno. I think it's all gone." He said.

"Can you go out and buy some? Jaehyun's burning up." I said closing the cabinets. "Kay." He answered. "Mom! Where's my uniform!?" Jinhyun yelled from upstairs. "It's in your closet!" I yelled back.

"No! I didn't see it!" He said. I sighed and made my way out of the kitchen and up to his room. I went to his closest and opened. This kid. I sighed and looked at him.

"Well, I didn't see it." He shrugged. "Hurry." I said then went out of his room. "Why is Jaehyun still in bed?" Hyejin asked. "He's not feeling well, now hurry and get your uniform on." I said. She nodded her head and went to her closet.

"Where are my keys?!" Baekhyun yelled from downstairs. "I thought it's on the kitchen table?" I asked going down the stairs. "No." He said as I walked into the kitchen. "It's up there." I said pointing at the top of the fridge.

"Oh." I sighed and he just smiled. "Mom! I can't find my socks!" Jinhyun yelled. Oh my gosh. "Mom! Where's my backpack?!" Hyejin yelled. I went upstairs to Hyejin's room. "It's downstairs on the couch." I said then went to Jinhyun's room.

"It's right there on top of the dresser." He looked to where I pointed. "I knew that.." He said. "Whatever." I left his room and went downstairs.

~~~

"Okay bye, remember Hyejin, Suhyun's going to pick you up when your school finishes." I said. "Okay." She said putting her shoes on. Jinhyun was leaning on the wall looking annoyed. "You take forever to put your shoes on." He said to Hyejin.

"I'm only 5, geez." Hyejin said. "Hurry up! My friends are waiting for me." He said. "What friends?" Hyejin muttered finally done tying her shoes. "Mom, did you hear what she just said? She's so rude!" Jinhyun yelled.

"Like you're not any ruder." Hyejin said. "Okay now hurry along. Jinhyun, stay out of trouble." I said. "I can't make any promises but I'll try!" He said before running off. Hyejin ran after him, I shut the door once they were out of sight.

I heard footsteps and I turned around. Jaehyun was walking towards the couch with a blanket wrapped around him. "Daddy will be back soon with medicine." I said sitting beside him. "Ew, I don't want medicine." He frowned.

"Well that's what you get when you listen to your dad instead of me." I muttered. "Because he lets me do fun stuff." He smiled. "Playing in the rain and getting sick afterwards is not fun." I told him. "Fun for me." He grinned.