Joining The Crew

(Narrator pov) (F/I) means first letter in your name

It has been a couple months since you meant Vanoss and the crew and you all became closer and closer. Today you have to upload a video on GTA with your bro, Delirious, and Vanoss.

(Your pov)
I heard the sound of screaming and looked at the clock. Bright red numbers showed up.
"3:00am." I sleeply said. Why so early I thought. I got out of bed and walked to the recording room. Tyler was playing with Vanoss,Delirious, and MiniLadd. Of course these idiots would be up and playing now. "Tyler what are you doing up so early?" I asked him while grabbing a chair and moved it by him.
"I couldn't sleep. So I asked Vanoss, Delirious and, Mini to play." Tyler said.
"Hey, is (Y/N) there?" Vanoss ask.
"Yes." "Are you like an owl or something how did you hear me?" I asked
" Ha ha. Very funny (Y/N)" Vanoss answered sort of. I watch ad the boys record their videos and got really cold so you got up and left. I went to my room to grab my (F/C) blanket and went back to hang out with Tyler and the others again. Watching the guys play games are probably the most funniest thing I have ever seen.

( Delirious a.k.a Jonathan pov)

(Y/N) is so quiet this morning. Is she okay, sick, DYING!!!!! Calm down she is fine. I'll text her just to make sure.

J- " Hey you okay?"

(F/I)- " Yes, why?"

J - " You just seem so quiet."

(F/I) - " Oh. Well thanks for worrying about me!"

J - " No problem!"

After I got done texting (Y/N) you kept playing with Wildcat until 6:00 am and went to bed.

( Your pov)

My birthday is coming up so soon. I should plan something to do or sit at home and eat ice cream with Tyler. Play some Legend of Zelda and beat the crap my big bro!!! There's so many thing we could do.

(Tyler/ wildcat pov)
So (Y/N) is March 13th ( that's my birthday so that's your birthday too for now) so what should I do for her??? I got it.
"Siri call Evan and the crew."
We could invite them over to meet her for the very first time!!!
"Hey guys! Do you want to come over to surprise (Y/N) for her birthday?" I asked hoping for a yes.
"Yes!" Delirious almost screaming.
"Sure!" Vanoss said. Then everyone else answered. So here's the plan you all hide around the house but come early!!!

Sorry I was really busy with dumb stuff I will try to write more soon. By the why I'm a girl.🐢🐢🐢

Bye bye!!!!