Chapter 5

( Kennedy's Pov)

I was holding onto Lovino crying as they took (Y/N) to the closet hospital.

" Hey we are going to jump in the truck. We need to take two cars." Tyler was saying things that I didn't bother to listen. I was covered in blood because I ran into the street and held (Y/N) until Lovino pulled me away.

"Me, Kennedy will take my truck." Lovino answered.

"Okay see you guys in five." Tyler again. I'm surprised that Tyler wasn't crying I mean I'm still crying from the accident. We got into the truck and started to speed down the highway.

( Evan pov)

How could this happen?!?! I didn't tell her my feelings I barely talked to her tonight! I love (Y/N)! We finally made it to the hospital and we waited in the waiting room. I sat down by Tyler and Jonathon. Tyler was looking like he was hiding something deep inside while Jonathon look like he was about to cry but holding back tears. Kennedy was holding Lovino's hand as she silently cried.  

  " Family and friends of (F/N) (L/N)?" A women doctor came in saying names until I hear her name.

"Over here." Tyler answered. "Is it bad Doc?" Tyler was looking worried now.

" No just a broken rib and broken leg."

" Oh thank god...." Kennedy sounded calm and refreshed.

" You can go see her if you want?" The doctor asked.

Seeing (Y/N) with bruises and cuts was making me angry because the diver did a hit and run not seeing if she was okay or anything.  I notice that Jonathon was sitting in the chair next to (Y/N) watching her chest go up then down slowly. Tyler wanted to make sure Kennedy was alright even through she was still in the waiting room with Lovino. So it was me and Jonathon in the room staring at (Y/N).

" Tonight was going to be really special." I say being very quite.

" I know how you feel. It was going to special too." Jonathon started to have a tear going down his face.

( Your pov)

Flash back

I could hear  a girl screaming must be Kennedy. Then a car speeding past me with no problem then all the guys yelling. I can't move. There's pain everywhere..... I can't open my eye's. I want to  scream, yell or do something to let them know I'm alive ....... Noises everywhere buzzes, yelling, and cars.  End of flash back.

I open my (C/E) eye's and see my crushes, Jonathan and Evan. Both of my hands were being held and squeezed  tightly. My body still hurts, I feel like I'm burning  alive. Jonathan noticed I woken up and started to smile.

"(Y/N)!!!!" He was so excited and quickly hugged my fragile body. His body was so warm and soft. After a minute he let go then Evan hugged me. He was warm with rough skin but I fell into his hug. "How are you feeling?" Jonathan asked.

"I'm fine....."  I answer.

(Doctor Pov)

I quickly walked to my next patient who was (Y/N).

"Excuse me but (Y/N) needs one more x-ray. Oh by the way I'm Dr. Willow." I always forget my name when speaking.

"Okay!" I have meant (Y/N) in high school but we never talked after we meant. I wheel her into the x-ray room and took her x-rays. After we finished I wheeled her back into her room. Finally the x-rays are done. I place the x-rays onto the light and notice something strange..... I know about the broken leg and rib but what is this? I look closer...... Internal bleeding. I drop the x-ray and run into (Y/N)'s room with nurses.

Bye bye!!!!!