Chapter 8

Sorry this is going to be short because you will pick Evan or/ and Jonathan if you like them both.

( Your POV)

So After finding out about my bff Kennedy going out with Lovino I went to go change and leave. It took me about ten minutes to find a nice tank top with F/SH (favorite superhero) it was all black and a pair of jean shorts. Then I grab my F/C Converse and left. I jumped in Tyler's car with him, Jonathan and Evan. We sat there in silence until Tyler put on the radio.

" Can you change the station?" I ask Tyler.

" Yeah."

My favorite song came on. It was..... Don't threaten me with a good time. I started jammin, singing, and laughing. Tyler smiled while the other boys join in. Then the song ended, and I was exhausted so was the boys! It was funny seeing how everyone sat doing nothing until now we were laughing and singing.

______ TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CAPS_____

We made it to the carnival! We meant up with Kennedy and Lovino.

" Hey there couple of the night." I say

Lovino blushes like mad while Kennedy laughs holding his hand.

" I'll be back." Evan and Johnathan say.

Weird.

( Jonathan's POV)

I ran to the bathroom with Evan. I have to tell him my feelings for (Y/N).

" Hey Evan."

" What." He sounds bored.

" I like (Y/N)." I confess.

" I do too." He also confess.

I run out of the bathroom trying to find (Y/N), and so does Evan. I see her and put my hand out she looks at me and then to Evan.

"Let's go on a ride?" Me and Evan ask the same time.

(Evans POV)

As soon as Jonathan ran out I followed him until (Y/N) was visable. I put out my hand and ask her to go on a ride. Oh god I hope she says yes.

(Your POV)
I see my to crushes asking me to hangot. Oh god I don't know who to choose!?!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!!! BYE BYE!!!