Daddy

Beautiful cover done by the talented queenofthexo

Abel's POV

As she strokes my long hard cock I feel a tingling sensation go up my shaft and into my head. This girl was hot as fuckk. She was 5'9 model type skinny With pale Snow White skin and platinum blonde hair and a pulled back face with the most beautiful lips I've ever seen. Right now they were pink but by the time I got done with her they were gonna be white. I don't even know this girls name though but who really gives s fuck? I'm not gonna see her again.

"Baby how you do it so good?" I moan as she slows down teasing me. "Daddy you tell me when your ready to cum so I can clean you up." She says with a pout in her voice. She put her mouth near my head and spits on it to lubricate it more. She begins to suck me dry. This bitch is now sucking the life out of me. "Baby girl I'm cuming." She goes faster and faster and shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon. I cum and she swallows it. There was no cleaning up to do.

A few seconds later I'm ready to go again. I lay on my back as she begins to ride my dick. She bit her lip as she straddled me a wrapped her long legs around me and she put me inside her. Her phat pussy was so wet and warm. I was gonna cum again. As she was going faster and faster she was starting to cum as well . I came again and momentarily so did she.

"Alright get dressed and get out. You can't spend the night." She obeyed and left my suite. After she left I passed out. This was just a fraction of night for me... Until I get my ass to Kissland tomorrow.