2 night stand.

Oh shit. This bitch had me cuming five times in a row. She had me so warm out i needed to rest. More importantly I needed to Fuck this one in the morning. After we were done we were both passed out. So I thought. In the middle of the night I started to hear strange noises. I was to fucking lazy to get up. I let whatever it was slide maybe it was Lamar. When I got up Valerie was just staring at me. Not just looking but staring.

I pretended to be asleep but she kept looking. "I know your awake Abel." Valerie whispers. Funny I don't remember telling her my name. Whatever maybe I did. Her soft fingers grazed my arm. I looked back at her and put her hand down to hold her down and fuck her. I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Valerie's POV

"He's so hypnotizing." I think to myself. While he sleeps I'm looking through his things. Hes asleep i made sure of it and i am sure he wont mind. I know he wont mind.. "He will love me like i love him. He loves me." I keep repeating to myself because i know its true. I mean how the fuck could this not be true love. I'm in love with him and i know hes in love with me. Just wait on it i swear. Oh i wonder where hes from. I see a Toronto t shirt. What was he doing there? maybe hes from there. He cant have any girlfriends their. "He cant. He cant. He cant." I whisper out loud to myself to get those bad thoughts out of my head. The reason i came to kiss land is because i needed an escape. I am from Markham Ontario Canada. Right out side of the city of Toronto actually. I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder at the age of 14 years old. "Their wrong! Their wrong!" I had to remind myself.

There is nothing wrong with me. Its my decision to go to therapy if i wanted to but I have my own form of therapy. Fucking. At one point i ran away from home when i was 17. I had to they where threatening to institutionalize me. My friend Anna and i found this great place called kiss land where we could live. Its amazing here. So amazing. Yes i am a sex worker here but its something i enjoy. Something i love doing. No i do not. Yes i do. Maybe maybe not. Yes i do. I need this.