Kay

Back to Abel's POV (in the morning)

After I was done fucking her brains out she said she had to leave. I didn't even tell her to leave. I mean trust me you know who the fuck I am already and you know I was moments away from telling her to start heading out but still... I didn't even have to tell her. I wonder where she was headed to to be honest. Didn't matter I had a hangover and still had shit to do. After she left I went back to sleep.

Later that day I went to go get breakfast. Don't ask what I got bitch cause o don't even know. It looked like rolled up corn that's all I know. Still good as fuck. The colors faded in the sky like watercolor pain in a canvas. It was about time for another show.

A few hours before I had another "servicing" come to my room. Your not going to believe who showed up at my door. Valerie and a few other girls. Valerie stood out from the rest of these girls I don't know what it was about her. I didn't wanna get caught up in realistic ship but I still wanted to keep the bitch around.

She looked at me with wide eyes. Her face was filled with excitement in surprise. "Two for me and two for you Lamar." I grabbed Valerie and some other broad and headed to my room. Again Lamar and his two bitches stayed out in the open living room and maybe headed into his room.

"Back for more?" I whispered to Valerie. She smirked and threw me on the bed. She was one seductive bitch I will tell you that. Her and the other girl both took turns riding me till I came. You know and started doing regular three way shit. Except... Except when the other girl was giving me attention she would get this weird look on her face. Like she was ready to murder her or something.

By the time they where done I had to tell Valerie that I was interested in bringing her along for the ride to Seattle when I was done doing my business in Kissland. She asked if it was okey to bring a friend.  Is said yes.

**************************************************Valerie's POV

"He does care for me." I thought to myself. "Yes yes yes!" I kept thinking when I left. But what the fuck was that bitch doing hogging him like that?! I told her this one was my meat. She didn't deserve to share him! She said she wouldn't hog him she said she would back off!!!! "She's is a ducking liar and I have to get rid of her." I think to myself coming to a conclusion.

Me and this girl stayed at the same hotel. It will be easy. Plus no ones going to miss her. We have bitches go missing here every hour. "Hey Rachel I have to talk to you." I said grabbing her shoulder.  "What?" She said in a bitchy tone as she sized me up. "Come here!" I pushed her in my room. I was really going to let this bitch have it.

I pushed her on my couch and hit her over he head with a vase on the table. "What the fuck Valerie?" She starts crying. "You bitch you know what you did!" I screamed back! Blooded dripped from the side of her face. When she was on the floor I kicked her. I started going fucking haywire and just lost it. At one point her body went limp... She was dead. This girl was a bitch to me from the moment I got her. "You know she deserves this." I heard a voice in my head say. I listened to it. I put her body in a big bag and went out the back of the hotel. I drove a few miles out of the resort to a deserted place. I buried her their. Fucking bitch trying to take Abel away from me. "Very good Valerie." The same voice said to me. When I got back to the hotel my body was limp. After I showered and cleaned the place up I had to get some sleep... Unless Abel needs me.