Departure

Abel POV

Yeah I put kiss land on the map what can I say that whole album was nothing but fuckin fire. Although people started to get curious about kissland and what it really was and what it was all about.

It's about 8 o'clock in the morning in Toronto. As dusk slips away from the sky the colors begin to fade into the clouds. I walked out on the balcony and I look out at the skyline. Fucking gorgeous everything feels so fresh in the morning. When I breath out its so cold I see my breath. Canada was cold.

I look out thinking about this trip and how fun it's going to be. A lot of people think Kiss land is only in one place one location. What if I told you it wasn't. What if I told you one of the locations were in your city right now? Well don't get too excited it's not some sleazy club you just pay the bouncer to get in. It's elite. Kiss land is almost like a resort. Some vacation their and some decide to stay and live. That usally does not last for long. You either od or get bodied if you decide to stay. It's not a rough place they just wanna keep that population down.

My flight was set to leave in a few hours. This time I'm going to the original one.. Off the coast of Nemuro Japan there are a few more little islands one of them is you guessed it. Kiss Land.