First off

I open my eyes and to my surprise where already in Japan. When we get off at the airport the roofs were high and the architecture was different from regular Canadian/United states airports. Bigger a little more rounded. Just different. As we waited I was wide awake. We boarded a private jet for Kiss land. The kiss land flight had the same symbol and writing the ticket did.

As I boarded I was kinda excited I wondered exactly what I was in for. When I asked Lamar what exactly this place was he would just smirk and say it's a surprise. 🙄🙄🙄 acting all stupid. It was only a two hour plane ride and when we got off oh my shit.... This place was so extravagant it was high ceiling with just how Japanese and foreign bitches everywhere. I liked the diversity of the women. Chocolate, vanilla gelato any flavor you can think of. I felt my whole body tingle. This was my favorite airport by far. After looking at the same four walls for 21 years... This was a switch up.

The airport color scheme was burgundy with black trim and black marble floors. "Come on Abel you got to get some rest you still need to perform." I heard what he said but I was still very distracted. The best part was I didn't have to just choose one bitch to fuck. I could fuck em all.
We got in the back of an all black Rolls-Royce and headed for the hotel. I laughed and hugged Lamar and said "fuck bro I'm god you brought me here this is fucking awesome." I was ecstatic. Just a few performances. Then I get an all access pass to this place. I looked out the window and looked at the buildings passing by. It was gorgeous and huge the architecture was fucking beautiful. Some building colorful some just restaurants. Everything was fresh and new.

As we pulled up to the hotel it was a tall glass building. When I got into the hotel it was huge. Beautiful all light colors and a small but nice accent waterfall in the middle of the room. I walk up to the front desk to the right where there was a beautiful dark skinned women with high cheek bones and bright eyes was checking me in. Every women in here was hot asf. I swearr. "Tesfeya" I said. Alright here are your keys and your services are going to be up shortly. She winked at me and smirked.

We went up to the room on the 50th floor. Right below the penthouse. After all our clothes where put away. "Damn Lamar you really outdid yourself this time." I laughed as I fell on the bed and rubbed my eyes. A minuet later I heard a knock at the door . Shit was about to go down.