The End

It was a frustrating day for Amanda, her phone broke and her mother was disappointed in her, as usual. Her mother finally came to the conclusion that it would be best for her and Amanda if she were to permanently stay at her aunts house, at least until school was finished. Amanda gathered her things and said goodbye to her siblings and her pets, because she didn't know the next time she would see them. 

That evening as she was getting dropped off to her aunts, Amanda's mother informed Anthony of their breakup basically telling him to not talk to her anymore. She also told him that he was a distraction to her studies and that she has not been the same ever since they started dating. Her mother was right and all Amanda could do was let it be. So their relationship ended by her mother keeping them apart, distance and the fact that Amanda couldn't talk to Anthony even if she wanted to. 

Amanda was struggling internally, she was in conflict with her image, her mind set and her relationship. She was confused and needed insight.

Amanda's religion of choice was paganism, she enjoyed the concept of polytheism and the multiple things that came with it. Included in her religious practice was the use of tarot cards. Amanda sat on her bedroom floor and laid out her spread. Her question was one which pertained to her relationship and her future. The cards were harsh, but they say that the truth hurts. Amanda suffered in silence, heart broken and detached from social media and all that lies on the internet. It was enough to keep her up most of the night.

The next day Amanda faced the consequences of sleep deprivation, malnutrition and heart break helplessness. She no longer wanted this, but this was real and it has been done. There is no turning back, only moving forward. Amanda suffered weeks of depression, drug and alcohol use and a slight eating disorder. Anthony was never heard from again. Life continues on, even if heart break and tragedies attempt to block the way.