Dont tease me

Sometimes it was hard to film videos with Jack, he was so fucking adorable every second of the day but when we're playing games, and he struggles, or gets frustrated. I watch him bite his lip when he is focused on the game, I listen to him groaning it anger and stretch after finishing a level. It was almost impossible not to get turned on, I try my best to focus on the game and not him.

But it's the middle of summer and all he is wearing is boxers. Don't get me wrong I love playing games with him, I still manage to have fun but... Fuck does he know how hot he looks right now.
I came back from the kitchen where I got us drinks, I looked at the green haired boy sitting on the floor in those black boxers, he was shaking the control trying to get through this level of sonic. He was struggling a bit and I watched his back stretch and he flexed his arms, his character died and he grunted, "-agh! Fuck me!"
I nearly jumped when he said that, I know it was just his anger and his way of cursing. But shit did that get me turned on.
He turned around to look at me, I was only wearing my blue Nike shorts.
"You going to give me that drink or just stand there looking at me?" He smirked.
I sat down and passed him his drink, "shut up!" I slapped his arm playfully.
"Wanna have your turn?" Jack asked.
I picked up the controller, "I can do better than you!"
"Oh really?"
"Really."
"Wanna bet? What if I distract you."
"You can try..." I chuckled nervously, "won't work."
"Alright..." He leaned back cheekily.
I started playing my level, all eyes on the screen not even thinking about Jack, not once did I picture his pale chest, his abs and his cute snail trail, I didn't think about his shoulders and his arms I wanted him to wrap around be and not one single time did I think about his smile and the way he says my name. Shit.
I nearly stuffed up falling of he edge but I survived, Jack hadn't done anything yet and I was good so far, that's when I felt a presence up by the side of my face and I heard, and I felt Jack whisper.
"You can do better than that Mark,"
The sound tingled in my ear, his voice playing over in my head.
He started stretching beside me and moaning as he hit the spot. He knew exactly what he was doing.
He leaned over back to me as if he was watching the game.
In the game I had to start jumping of stars for achievements and obviously Jack took this to his advantage, "oh Mark... Nice pounding." He complimented me softly.
"Is the best you can do though?" He turned to me, his face close to mine. I couldn't resist I turned to look at him, he was close, I swallowed the spit that I had been keeping in my mouth while I wasn't breathing.
I heard a loud noise on the screen indicating I lost the game, but it didn't even matter to me anymore. I looked into Jacks eyes. I was so turned on for him right now and after all that I think he was thinking the same thing I was. Just when I was considering moving that extra centre meter closer to kiss him he stood up and laughed, "I win."
Jack began to leave the room, I looked at him, confused but not a little angry.
He can't just tease me like that and leave?!
I stood up quickly rushing to where he was, grabbing his arm and spun him around into my arms, he looked at me confused. Then I kissed him powerfully. Jack lifted his arms around my neck as my hands laid on his waist, he was the one who got me aroused now I'm in charge.
I pulled him out of the room and took him into the bedroom. I pulled him to the bed where he started smiling like an idiot, we were already both half naked.
I got on top of him sitting just above his lap and started kissing him again, I felt his finger tips run through my hair, gripping me, I moved my mouth down his chin to his neck and further down his chest. I laid kisses all over his chest, nipping a bit and leaving marks. I heard him breathing heavily, it turned me on so much, he moved his hands to my back and down onto my ass grabbing. I was the one breathing fast now.
He slipped his hands into my shorts putting one hand on my member and used the other to pull off my shorts, while he slowly started jerking me I pulled of his boxers and did the same for him.
We both started moaning a little.
"Mark..." He moaned quietly as I sped up my pace, causing him to go faster on me.
"Mark... Mark I'm gonna... I'm gon-"
Jack released letting it go over my chest and his, I pulled away from him allowing my member out of his grasp as I leaned down to lick his cum off his chest and stomach, he shifted around grabbing the sheets. I looked up at his cheeky grin.
I needed to be inside him.
As I licked off the remains on his tummy I put my hands down on his ass and moved a finger into him moving it in and out, he was tight. He made moaning noises and it made me want to fuck him so bad.
I flipped him over putting him on his hands and knees, fingering him with two fingers now, then three, moving in and out faster and faster, he squealed a little.
"Ye...yes."
" I need to be inside you Jack!"
"Then do it!" He almost screamed.
I pulled his ass close, lining up my dick. I pushed it in, I heard a hitch in his voice as I thrusted speeding up each time, in and out until I reached his sweet spot.
"There!" Jack yelped, "keep going faster!"
I thrusted fast hitting the right spot each time. I groaned with each hit, I gripped his ass, he gripped the sheets.
"Yes! Mar- Mark! Mark! Fuck me!" He practically screamed, I thrusted faster and faster until I came inside of him, then pulling out and letting the rest drop over him. We both took deep breaths and I leant down and licked it all off again.

After that we laid together in between the sheets cuddling. I fell asleep feeling the happiest I have ever been.

Follow me on Twitter where I might tweet updates on my stories! :)
@/ hoe_lester