Steamy shower

I was finally going to get to hang out with Mark again at PAX. I have to admit I was really excited, he told me to come to his room in the hotel but when I knocked on the door there was no answer.
I swear he told me to come at three so we could hang out before the panel, I checked my phone. 2:55pm. Surely he would be prepared by now?
I knocked a second time but still receiving no answer.
So I decided to walk in, it was open so he shouldn't mind, no one else would be here.

As I stepped inside I heard the shower running, so I shut the door carefully and decided it would best just to wait for him.
I sat on the couch and waited.

"Jack?! Is that you out there?" I heard Mark's deep voice call throughout the noise of the shower rushing.
I took a moment not wanting to embarrass myself, "yeah! Sorry I walked in I thought you wouldn't mind!"
"No it's fine! But... I forgot my towel... This is embarrassing." He laughed a little, "could you bring one in for me? There are some on the kitchen table!"

I answered saying yes and followed Mark's instructions, I grabbed the soft white towels and headed to the bathroom,
"Hey Mark I got one... Ah... Do you wanna just like peek around and grab it or...?"
I questioned unsure, but before I got a response the door was opened wide bearing in front of me the beautifully perfect body of Mark Fischback.
Steam floated around him from the hot shower he was having, and the drops of water shone perfectly on his toned, tanned body.
His red hair draped down as he slicked it back with his fingers.
The next thing I noticed that was quite obvious was his massive penis as my eyes drifted down.
The perfect man stood at the door, I brought my eyes back to his face where I saw his cheeky smirk.
"Thanks jack," he greeted me as he took the towel, pretending this was an average welcome to his hotel.
"H-hi." I stammered.
He chuckled, "man I missed your accent!"
I blushed, now avoiding eye contact but also reverting my eyes from below his waist not wanting to freak him out, all though he couldn't blame me at this point.
"What's wrong jack? You need to shower before the panel?"
I shook my head clearing my throat, "n-no I'm f-fine!"
Mark lifted his hand to my cheek, it was warm and moist.
"You sure cutie?"
My heart was pounding, what was he doing??
He continued, "I haven't finished my shower yet, wanna continue with me?"
I stayed quiet, staring in awe.
The man took my hand pulling me into the steamy bath room closing the door behind me, immediately he lifted me by my hips sitting me on the bench, he rested his hands on my hips and pulled my legs around his naked body.
Mark pressed his lips against mine, first gentle but the pashing grew rougher, he gripped my hips tighter pulling me against his member.
No more words were spoken just intimacy. He pulled up my shirt then pressing his hands against my chest and rubbing my shoulders. The making out was amazing, like no kiss I've ever had. Slowly he moved his mouth down my chin and to my neck, nipping and sucking leaving hickeys as he laid the love bites. Marks free hand began palming my member through my jeans, I could feel myself growing harder by the second. I breathed heavily to the love bites as he ran his fingers through my hair. FUCK I wanted him so bad, I NEEDED him.
I brought my hands to his neck holding him as he move his head down to my chest, leaving kisses covering every part of my skin, he went lower to my stomach where I began to feel sensitive, he began to unzip my jeans.

I could feel his breath against me, my rock hard erection now close o him as he pulled it out and pressed it against his lips before bringing it into his mouth and began to suck.
My breath sped up and deepened, he kept on going and my head flung back, I tried to keep it in but I struggled, tiny moans exited my mouth.
He jerked me and continued, I held my hand on his head pushing him. This was perfect.
He refused to finish as he stood up, I whined and looked at him pleading him to continue, instead he pulled the rest of my jeans of as he held my cock, looking at me dead in the eyes.
"I'm gonna fuck you so good you won't be able to focus at the panel, and I'll love every minute of it!" He mocked me. My cheeks flushed red as I stared at him with admiration and lust, he picked me up, I put my arms and legs around him as I kissed his neck and he took me into the still running shower, my erection was throbbing from what he had left unfinished.
The water spat against my back as Mark pined me facing the wall, he nipped at my neck, he held my Boner and began to jerk as he lined his cock up. Mark pushed it inside of me slowly, he groaned quietly but harshly, I winced.
"You're so tight baby..." He whispered.
With his free hand he held my ass and began to slowly thrust in, causing me to let out a moan at each movement, I heard his breath deepen turning me on so much.
The thrusts sped up, he pounded into me and my moans grew louder and louder.
"M...Mark...y-yes!" I spat out against the wall he had me pinned against, he pounded hard hitting my sweet spot now, I couldn't contain my pleasure, I wanted to scream, I was on the brink of it. As I was holding it in, Mark held me closer to the wall and squeezed my ass so hard as he pounded into me, that's when I let it all out, I screamed and orgasmed. I was there, I reached happiness. At this point I sunk down now only Mark holding me up as he came inside me.
I was truly in love. I turned to kiss him softly with what I had left.
Mark held me in his arms and we were content together.

A/N ]
Hey guys, some of you did request a neko chapter but... I'm kind of clueless on that stuff. But my friend used to be obsessed so I am getting her to write it and I'll give her full credit so you'll be able to check out her wattpad too.

Follow me on Twitter where I might tweet updates on my stories! :)
@/ hoe_lester