Chapter 18

I I know I've been a little hard on Jewel's point of veiw, ok that will change, but there's limits on what you can do to that! Stick with meh now, love ya!!!

Enjoy the longer chapter:3

__________________________

Jewel's P.O.V

The gun was trained to my head, one false move will kill me, again. I could feel my heart beat faster and faster as I started to sweat by the second. I stared at him, with pure horror as he slowly put his finger on the trigger. His face was covered in hatred and fear while newly formed tears ran down his cheek. "Why me...." The boy whispered to himself,

Just then the tv started to flicker, it went to static as a hand appeared, coming out of the screen, I knew who it was, for some reason, I wasn't surprised. The boy stared in horror as he watched Ben grabbed the side and slowly pull himself out of the tv screen. His red pupils glowed and matched the dark perfectly.

"Hey Je-" Ben began, he looked at me and noticed my situation.

I glanced back at the boy, which was still surprised, watching him. I kicked his hand as hard as I could and the gun flew across the room, hitting the wall,

"Jewel! Catch!" Jeff yelled, and quickly threw the knife. As soon as I caught it, I looked at the terrified boy, then back at the knife. I slowly gripped it, I closed my eyes and my mind went blank.

Ben's P.O.V

I stared at Jewel in amazement as she pummeled the boy onto the ground and just started to stab him repeatedly in the neck. Even after I sensed he was dead, she was still attacking him at full force.

"Uh, Jewel?" I said walking over after she stood up,

"Ben no!" Masky said, I stopped and looked at him, "I learned from slender that a new proxy can be at a very aggressive state while killing for the first time!"

I stared at him confused, "What ever dude."

"No! I'm serious!" Masky exclaimed,

"Ben, even though I didn't pay attention to slendy," Jeff said, "I think you should actually listen to the nerd this time..."

I looked at Jewel, she had her head facing the ground, then slowly raised it and turned to face us. She had a scared look on her face, I decided to not listen to Masky, as always, and walk towards her.

To my surprise, she faced me and jabbed the knife at my stomach. I dodged it barely and it cut through my shirt. I quickly grabbed her wrist, but she swung herself over me and pushed me to the floor. I glanced up at her, she was smiling, but the smile quickly faded away. Her eye twitched and she let go of the knife, as she fell limp, to the floor.

As I got up, Jeff rushed to Jewel's motionless body, her eyes were wide open and her red pupils were the same, snake like shape. I turned to Masky, which was bleeding out on the floor, for answers,

"Don't look at me! I don't know what you did!" Masky said, putting one of his hands up in the air, while the other on was keeping pressure on his bullet wounds,

I helped Masky up. I turned to Jeff which was propping up Jewel, on the bed. He grabbed her shoulders and started to shake her,

"Jewel? Hellooo?" Jeff said, snapping his fingers close to her face, "Is anybody there?! Hello? Earth to Jewel!"

He snapped his fingers at her again, this time, she shook her head violently and blinked a couple of times,

"Wha...?" She said putting her hand on her head, and looked at the dead body on the floor, "Wait. What happened?!"