Hope

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung..." I whimper quietly, scootching even farther down into my covers as lighting strikes again, closer this time. "Can you sleep in here with me?"

"I'm in the bed right next to you, what are you talking about?" Hoseok asks, clearly not getting what I meant.

"I'm scared," I reach out to the bed beside mine and grab his arm, pulling on it slightly. "Sleep in my bed with me."

Hoseok sighs, sitting up and walking over to me. I scooch over and lift the covers up and he lays down. He sighs again when I immediately latch on to his arm, curling into a ball and burying my face in his chest.

Hoseok slowly moves is arms to where they're around me, cuddling me closer. I can feel my cheeks heat up, and, besides being scared of the loud thunder outside, I feel happy. My crush is cuddling with me.

Yoongi's POV

The rain outside almost lulls me to sleep. Almost. Until I hear whispering and whimpering to my right.

I look over and frown as I see Hoseok getting into bed with Taehyung. I turn back, not before I see Taehyung latching onto him and Hoseok wrapping his arms around Taehyung. I sigh loudly. Why can't that be me?

I always see Taehyung staring at Hoseok and Jimin with sad eyes and it hurts me - not just because he loves someone else, but because he's feeling the same way I feel about him. I wish that he knew how I felt about him, but he's oblivious.

I stare blankly at the ceiling for a while until I hear both Hoseok and Taehyung snoring next to me. I slowly sit up and swing my legs over the side of my bed, standing up and getting my shoes and jacket on. I open the front door slowly, cringing at the loud creak that emits from the rusty hinges.

The cold air hits me and I take a breath out shakily, a white cloud visible in the air. I start walking, not really knowing where I'm going. I just need to get away from everything.

»»»^»»»

The door creaks loudly again as I open it, stepping through and hanging my coat up.
I'm about to walk to the bedroom when the light turns on and I see a worried looking Taehyung sitting on the couch.
"Where were you?!" He whisper yells, eyes shooting daggers at me. "It's fucking three AM! Do you realize how worried I've been?!"

I lower my head so he can't see me smiling. He worried about me. I suddenly don't feel cold and sad anymore, I feel warm and fuzzy and have this happy feeling bubbling up inside of me. But one glance at him makes the smile drop from my face. He's crying.

"Taehyung!" I panic, forgetting about the other members who are asleep and rush over to where he's sitting. "Why are you crying?!"
He wraps his arms around me protectively and pulls me on top of him, burying his face in my chest, sobbing. "I thought you were gone. I saw you leave and thought you would come back after a little while, but you didn't - you were out for hours!" He grips onto my sides like I'm going to disappear.

I feel horrible but also happier than I have ever been. "Shh..." I run my hands through his hair, kissing the top of his head. "I'm here, it's okay. Go back to sleep." Arms wrap around my neck and all the sudden we're laying down, me on top of Taehyung.

"Goodnight, hyung." He whispers in my ear, hot breath on my neck. My face heats up and I mumble a 'goodnight'. My eyes droop and I slowly feel myself relaxing, lulled to sleep by Taehyung's soft snoring.