Chapter 1

Chisa's POV

There I was standing on the tallest mountain...of bacon. Looking down on the chocolate river below. I was just about to dive in when......"CHISA! WAKE UP!" one of my best friends, Kim Hana, yelled in my ear.

I shot up shouting, "I'M UP!!" then got a massive headache from moving upwards to fast.

"Why the heck did you yell? You could have just shook me!" I said while holding my head.

"I tried and I have been calling your name for the past 15 minutes." Hana replied with her signature poker face.

I rubbed the nape of my neck out of embarrassment. "Ohhh...hehe...sorry." I chuckled nervously.

Then something clicked in my brain. WAIT...WHAT TIME IS IT??!? "Hana, what time is it?!?" I yelled, frantically jumping out of my bed.

"Chisa, shush! It's Saturday." Yuki Mashiro, my other best friend, said still half asleep.

"Ohhh, hehe, so....no school!" I said completely happy while flopping back on my bed.

I live in a dorm with my six best friends, but I room with Kim Hana and Yuki Mashiro. Hana is the oldest out of us all so she is like our 'mom'. Yuki is older than me-by a month- but she is like my little sister. She is my bestest (Is that a word? XD) friend out of them all. But I still love them.

"Come on, Chisa, Yuki, breakfast is ready." Hana said while walking out. I jumped out of bed once more.

"Oooh what's for breaky?" I said excitedly then looked at the sleeping Yuki.

'She must have stayed up playing video games, again.' I thought to myself.

"Yuki. Yuuuukiiii~" I said while shaking her. Hmm...Oh! I have an idea.

"Yuki, we got a new cat." I said in her ear then ran outside preparing for the rampage. I ran to the dorm's cafeteria and saw Hana standing by the stove.

"Where's Yuki?" she asked without looking up.

"She's coming." I replied. Just then we heard the familiar quickened footsteps of Yuki running down the hall.

"WHERE'S THE CAT?!?" she yelled excitedly.

"Cat?" Hana said finally looking up from whatever she was doing.

"Yeah! Chisa said that..."Yuki trailed off then shot me a look.

"Hehe...hi!"I waved and smiled sheepishly.

"Ugh, whatever. What's for breakfast, Hana?" Yuki said and sat next to me.

"You know you love me~." I cooed to Yuki. She just rolled her eyes and smiled.

"We are having pancakes and bacon." Hana said finally sitting to eat.

As we started eating, D'Jané Uzumaki, my OTHER best friend, walked in rubbing her eyes. "Good Morning..." DJ slurred.

"Morning, DJ" we all said in unison. She suddenly stopped and started sniffing the air. Her eyes then popped open.

"IS THAT BACON?!?" she yelled.

I giggled then yelled back equally as loud, "YES, IT IS!!" She quickly ran to the kitchen to get some for herself.

"What's with all the noise?" Jo Harang, (you can guess her relationship to me) another best friend of mine groaned while walking in with her Sebastian plushy in her arms. Don't judge, I am a friendly girl.

"DJ got a whiff of bacon." Yuki said not looking up from her food.

"Oh...okay," Harang said sitting.