Chapter 7

Harang's POV

     The room where our Drama class is held is not set up as a usual classroom. There are no desks, the chairs are set up in a large circle. Our old teacher said it "allows everyone to see the art from every angle." The room is very large and very aerated allowing us to breathe freely.

  I sat in a random seat then Chisa sat in the seat on my right and Hazel in the seat to my left. Yuki and Hana sat in the other two seats to Chisa's right just as the new Drama teacher and one of our principals, Mr. Jinyoung Park walked in.

"Good morning, girls." Mr. Park greeted.

"Good morning, Sir." we all replied in unison.

"As you all know this is Mr. Jong Suk Lee. He will be your new Drama teacher, be nice to him." he said gesturing to the said man. Mr. Lee bowed to us as Mr. Park walked out.

"Hello, ladies." was all Mr. Lee said and a wave of shrieks and squeals arose. My ears began to ring and I looked to my right and saw both Chisa and Yuki covering their ears.

"Alright, alright, quiet down now." Mr. Lee said gesturing to the class. "Let's start with an introduction. I would like each of you to tell me your name and aspiration....starting with the young lady in the suspenders." he stated with a smile.

"Go on Chisa, he means you." I whispered to Chisa.

"Oh....well Hey, my name is Chisa Sades. I aspire to be a triple threat." Chisa said boldly.

"Triple threat?" Mr. Lee had a confused look on his face.

"She means she wants to be a singer, dancer and actress." Hazel spoke up in place of Chisa.

"Oh alright. That's very interesting. Thank you Ms. Sades. Next volunteer." he continued. This continued for the next 10 minutes and now it was time for actual class to begin.

"Okay we are going to do a sample scene." Mr. Lee spoke up.

"What kind of scene, sir?" a girl in our class asked, excitedly.

"One that is quite popular to you all, a romantic scene." he said with a smile. A single gasp started all the squeals once more.

"Wait, doesn't a romantic scene need a female AND male lead?" Yuki asked, with her arm raised.

"I shall play the male role. I'm going to need a volunteer, though" as the words left Mr. Lee's mouth, majority of the girls' hands shot up, except Hana, Yuki, Chisa and mine. And he seemed to favour Chisa, today, because he didn't even look at the girls with their hands raised. His eyes were stuck on us.

"Ms. Sades, how about you?" he suggested with a smile.

"Wha--me?!?" Chisa asked shocked.

"Yes, you, come on up." he gestured for her to go to where he was. Chisa looked at us for some sort of help, but we just shrugged. She sluggishly got up from her seat. Mr. Lee handed her a script he retrieved out of his bag. Chisa seemed to once over the script and had a shocked look on her face.

"Um, sir, I can't say this stuff." Chisa stated pointing to the script.

"Don't worry, you can do it. Now class, one thing about acting you MUST remember. When acting, always immerse yourself in the character fully. Forget about who you are for that moment. In that time, you are the character and the character is you." Mr. Lee said to us.

"You can do it, Chisa." I encouraged Chisa. She then took a deep breath while closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes you can see she has become a completely different person just by her aura. The scene has begun.