Chapter 3

Hazel's POV
Today is the day. It's Monday. My brothers are coming!!

'Wait, what time is it?' I thought to myself as I turned to check the clock. It showed 7:30. I got up and washed my face and went into the kitchen only for the smell of pancakes to hit me right in the face.

"Good morning~" I greeted the girls present in the dorm cafeteria.

"Well isn't someone happy." Chisa (who, surprisingly, was the one making the pancakes) said.

"Of course she's happy. You know how much she loves her brothers." Harang then stated, sarcastically which earned a look from Chisa.

"Yup." DJ said.

"Is Lily up yet?" I asked no one in particular.

"Yeah, she's 'putting her face on' as she calls it." Harang answered.

"Why?" Hana asked me.

"Oh nothing, just a question I wanted to ask her." I replied.

"Well she should be almost done so you can check the room." Harang said to me. I got up and walked to the room Harang and Lily shared.

"Lily?" I asked while entering.

"In here~" she cooed from the bathroom. She was there brushing her monstrously curly hair.

"What's up, Haze?" she asked while still focusing on the brushing.

"Well as you know my brother and their friends are coming and I really don't wanna look like I tried to dress up, but I don't wanna look like I didn't try, y'know what I mean?" I babbled out while making gestures with my hands. Lily looked wide eyed then she smirked.

"I got you, just give me a minute, 'kay?" she said then shoved me out of the bathroom.

After about five minutes, my stomach started to grumble and Lily was still in the bathroom. I hadn't eaten yet.

"Lily! Hurry it up, I'm hungry!" I yelled while plopping on her bed.

"Done~" she finally exited the bathroom.

"You like?" she asked me while twirling. She was wearing knee-length teal shorts with a pink crop top that says 'CUTE'. Her hair was brushed back and held by a hair tie and ribbon.

"Hmm...it's cute." I said simply, earning a 'really-that's-it?' look from Lily.

"Okay, okay, you look fabulous, now can we get back to my situation?" I asked with a hint of irritation in my voice. Sorry, I get cranky when I'm hungry.

"*sigh* Okay, but you gotta eat because I ant taking any yelling from you." she replied with her hands on her hips.

"Okay, that's cool." I said slightly smiling. DJ, Chisa and Yuki were still at the table, eating.

"Finally out, huh, Lily?" Chisa spoke up after seeing us.

"Did I take that long?" Lily asked asked fiddling with her fingers.

"Uh, yah!" DJ and I said in unison. I took a plate and some pancakes. "Where's the syrup?" I asked Chisa.

"It's in the fridge." Chisa answered. Lily went to the fridge and took the syrup. We sat and ate in comfortable silence... which didn't last long.

"YES!!!" Yuki suddenly shouted. The rest of us were startled except Chisa who just continued drinking her juice.

"What was that about?" Lily asked.

"The new Pokemon game is out!" Yuki yelled. I hadn't realized Yuki had her iPad with her.

"Oh...okay" I said trailing off.