Chapter 6

DJ's POV

  Lily and I just left the others and entered our home room just before our homeroom teacher, Mr. YongHwa Jung (CNBLUE's leader). 

"Good morning class

"Good morning class." he greeted with a smile. A series of swoons from the girls in the class were heard mixed with their 'good morning'. I just rolled my eyes at this. Yeah, sure he's good looking, but come on girls he's like twice our age. There's no chance for you.

"Now I'm sure by now you have heard about the new teacher and I'm positive you are all eager to meet him." Mr.Jung said which led to a fit of squeals.

"Aye! Hush up, will ya!" the class's 'sleeping beauty', Briar Daniels, said in annoyance, suddenly awaking from her before-class nap. To be honest, I agree with her. I get enough squealing daily from Lily.

"The new teacher will be introduced at assembly this morning. I'm just notifying you in advance, now let's move on to attendance." Mr.Jung stated just before opening the attendance book. "Misa, Jenna,..." he began to call the names. Just then Lily poked me in my side which made me flinch.

"What is it, Lily?" I questioned, slightly annoyed.

"What do you think the new teacher will be like?" she asked me with sparkling eyes.

"I don't know... we'll find out later, now hush, he's about to call your name." I whispered then 'shoo'-ed her away.

***Skip to assembly***

Our school is different than normal schools in many ways, and one of the ways is that we don't just have one principal, we actually have four of them. They all walked on stage after the student body president introduced them. They are none other than Park JinYoung (JYP), Lee SooMan (SM), Bang SiHyuk (BigHit) and Yang HyunSuk (YG). 

"Good morning, students." Mr.Bang greeted. "Welcome back to another week of school. I hope you all did something to better yourselves over the break and not just played around--"

"Although there is nothing wrong with playing around a bit." Mr.Park cut Mr.Bang off with a wink, which resulted in a few laughs from the student body.

"Well before we move on to other matters, let us introduce the new teacher that will be teaching Drama in place of Mr.Song, Mr.JongSuk Lee. A tall, well dressed and, not to mention handsome man walked onto the stage and stood next to Ms.Lee who's face turned as red as a tomato. She could not stop smiling which made a familiar laugh burst out behind me. It was Chisa.

"Chi, you see her face too right?" I asked, trying to hold in my laugh. She nodded then I felt someone kick the back of my seat. When I checked the direction where the kick came from, it showed Harang.

"Yah, Jo Harang, why did ya kick my chair?" I whisper-shouted to her. Her eyes widened for a moment then she showed an eye smile, a creepy one. I knew what was coming up. She pinched me with her fingers from hell. Her pinches are small but they sting so much and the pain lasts for 5 whole minutes.