Chapter 2

Jason's POV

It was half past ten and Dickhead was with demon spawn trying to make him go to sleep. Bruce turned to me and sighed. "Jason?" I looked his way. "Is it wrong to hate someone I'm supposed to love?" My eyes widened. Who could he be talking about? "Depends who it is, Talia, no. Damian, yes, it's wrong to hate him" He sighed at the mention of his son. "Okay, thanks" He went to go hide in the cave again. Was he talking about Damian? No! He's one of the last family he has left! He'd be a real bastard to hate his only son! 

I walked up to my room and heard demon spawn and dick talking, well, yelling. I pressed my head against the door to listen and I heard a glass or something break which made me jump back. "Damian....." I heard Dick whimper in tears. It fell silent after, all I heard was Damian whispering how stupid he was being. I heard nothing then heard Dick yelling at Damian like he's never yelled at anyone before. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!!! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT!!!  GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!!" I was shocked! He was yelling at the top of his lungs. 

"Grayson. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to." I myself was ready to cry. Damian was apologizing and Dick was probably hugging him by now repeatedly saying sorry for yelling into his ear. But, that is not what happened at all! ''WHAT DID I SAY!?! YOU'RE SUCH A ROTTEN LITTLE BRAT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! I WISH YOU'VE NEVER BEEN BORN!!!!!" Things fell silent, then I heard someone storming toward the door, I scrambled into my room next door and heard Dick's door slam then Damian's.

Damian's POV

I didn't mean to, I tried to tell him. We were just messing around, and I made a mistake. I didn't mean to break it. I never meant to make him say all those things, I was just.....dare I say, playing around. I never meant to break the picture, that one picture. Why that? Why not a lamp or something that could be replaced? But no! He pushed me off of him and backed into the wall and knocked it over and on that. It was my sword he had in his room for safekeeping and the tip went right through it, then the photo fell sideways ripping it in half. The worst part, it was one of him and his parents. I actually purposely tried to knock something over but like the sword, not the picture. Now, Grayson hates me and it was all my fault. 

I buried my face into my knees and cried a little. I heard someone was coming up to my room and looked up. I saw Father in my room. "What."  I didn't wanna talk to anyone at all, I wanted to make this quick. "Get up."

"Why?" 

"Get in the car." I didn't question him, "The bat mobile?"

"No, just the car." It seemed suspicious but I followed him to the car.  He put me in the passenger seat and we drove off. "Father, where are you taking me?" He didn't answer me. "Father?"

"I'm sorry Damian." It was night time, I hope this isn't anything to serious. I got scared when I saw a text from some random number asking if he had me with him and he responded, "Yes, I'll drop everything off tomorrow" Oh no! This can't be happening. "Father, I want to get out of the car." I dove for the handle but he locked to doors. "Father! I want to get out! Unlock the doors this instant!" He kept driving but drove faster, I grabbed my phone to call Todd because Grayson is mad at me and Drake doesn't care. But, Father grabbed it out of my hand. "Damian, this is for your own good." I got a sinking feeling then I saw him pull up to the most terrifying place I could possibly imagine. I looked at Father with fear filling my eyes and I begged him not to do this and just take me back home or at least take me back to Mother. "Please Father! I'll behave I promise! Don't do this! Please! I love Grayson and Todd I even care about Drake! Please Father no! They'll come looking for me! You won't get away with this! They'll come for me! Father!" I felt tears fill my eyes. He pulled me out of the car by the arm and I begged him to let me go. "Please Father! I'm begging you! Please don't do this! I want to stay Robin! I wanna work with you! I'm sorry for whatever it was I did but please don't do this to me!" This can't be happening, we approached the most terrifying place a child could imagine, Juvenile Detention Center.