Chapter 5

(I got this idea from Yannie_Lynn, she is Yanae, Damian's half sister, I do not own Yanae) 

Dick's POV

I looked at everyone as they fought, I backed down. I couldn't stand it! Damian could be alive for all they know but all they're doing is fighting over something that probably never happened! I left the Bat cave and went upstairs to the manor. When I got upstairs, I saw someone that I knew was gonna kill Bruce! "Yanae?! What are you doing here!? You should go back to Arabia, because everything is totally fine! " I gave away that something is wrong.

"You're a real idiot you know, Where's Damian?"  

"Yanae!" I turned around to see Bruce standing behind me. "Bruce, where is Damian"

"Yeah Bruce!" 

"Shut up" Bruce fell silent and said, "he's with a friend for the night."

"So he'll be back tomorrow?"

"For the weekend."

"It's Sunday today, Bruce where is he" Bruce walked away without a word. Then, Tim and Jason came barreling upstairs, "Dick! tell Jason I would never- Hi Yanae!"  Jason kicked Tim in the leg. "Everything is perfectly fine." 

Yanae smirked and her eyes glowed purple. "Is that good or bad?"

"Anytime someone's eyes glow, it;s bad." Yanae's eyes turned back to normal. "So, you think Bruce killed my little brother? He's dead. BRUCE!!!"

"Yes?" Yanae's eyes then glowed black, and I got ready to hold her down. "YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!" She went to kill him but I grabbed her, well with the help of Tim and Jason. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO DAMIAN REALLY!?!?!" 

"Okay, we're gonna take her to the bat cave so she can calm down!"

"HE DID SOMETHING TO DAMIAN!!!" Me, Tim and Jason dragged her to the cave. 

I waited until her eyes were back to normal. "You can let me go now." We let her go and backed up a little afraid. 

"We need a plan, you did give the whole killing thing a second thought right?" Jason and Tim looked around the room pretending they didn't notice she was talking. "You guys are total idiots."

"That's what I thought!"

"You're no better Dickhead." He sighed. "Tim said he saw Bruce dump something into the harbor that we thought was his body."

"It might've been something else though.." Yanae thought for a moment then smirked. "Tim, you're going into the water and getting that back"

"Why me!!?!"

"You're the one who saw it right?"

"B-but I can't swim!" The room fell silent staring at Tim. "What?" 

"Damian could swim"

"He's a 10 year old assassin that can drive! Of course he can swim!" Yanae sighed. "And some people wonder why we broke up."