Chapter 7

Damian's POV

God, I hate this. This sucks! No one's came for me yet, of course no one has! The only people who ever gave a damn about me is Yanae and Grayson! Wait until Yanae finds out, if she hasn't yet. Father is dead! D.E.A.D! And  if she doesn't do it, I will! Screw the no killing rule! I'm murdering him! I need to find a way to escape, because if no one comes, I'm not waiting! I'm not just a little boy waiting to be rescued! (See what I did there?) I will make Father will regret ever making me Robin! I'll make him suffer! I started to think he loved me! But no! Nobody cares about me! 

All the kids here are idiots. Now I know hoe Grayson felt. Before you say anything, yes I tried to make friends. How else would I know they're idiots? If Drake ends up here, god help me!

Jason's POV

I felt my heart pounding in my chest.  I'm pretty sure I could hear Tim's heart beating too. If we end up dead, I'm gonna kill Yanae, again. 

"You two better forget what you saw and go back to the manor and tell those idiots you saw Damian's dead body , that I didn't do it and forget about the kid because he's never coming back." I looked at Tim and Tim looked at me. 

"You just called Dick ans Yanae idiots and told us to lie to them."

"Do you want us to die too?" Bruce just stared at us. "GO. Now." 

Dick's POV

I was resting my eyes in the chair by the computer, okay, I was sleeping. I was woken up by Tim and Jason coming in. "I'm awake!" 

"Dick, you were snoring." 

"I was resting my eyes! Tim! Jay! What'd you find?"

Tim and Jason looked at each other and they looked nervous. "Damian......he's dead." I felt my heart be stabbed. Could this be true? Could Damian really be dead? 

"Did you see his dead body?" I looked behind me to see Yanae. 

"That's what was in that chest. But Bruce didn't kill him"

"Then who did?"

"He doesn't know"

"Why did he dispose of the body?" Yanae did make a good point, but why would Jason and Tim lie? Tim spoke up looking at the floor. "I thought it was Bruce but I was wrong." Tim and Jason went upstairs without another word.

"There's something wrong here."

"What do you mean? You don't seem to upset about Damian's death"

"Tim was so certain it was Bruce so was Jason. now they backing down."

"You're right, it's not like them." 

"I think this calls for a little mind reading."

A/N: Early update yay!