7am!(lil uzi vert)

Y/n Pov-

I looked down at the time on my phone to see 10:00 pm. I my work shift was over. I clocked out and headed towards the hospital door. I hopped in my car and drove home. I was excited to get home today because it was my 21st birthday. I planned on going out tonight with my friend to the newest club in Atlanta. I entered my house and got ready for tonight. About an hour later I was pulling up to the club. I stepped out my car to meet my friend at the entrance door.

"Damn y/n", stated your friend.

She looked at my attire than we headed into the club. Once we entered migos blasted through the speakers. I headed to the bar as my friend headed towards the dance floor. I order a drink and sipped on it. Soon a short fella with colorful dread locks walked over towards me. He found his seat beside me and ordered.

??- I'd like whatever this beautiful lady is having

I smiled a little at his flirting. He turned his attention to me as his drink was being prepared.

??-the name's uzi what about you

Y/n- y/n

Uzi-that's beautiful for beautiful lady like you may i ask for a dance

I nodded as i walked onto the dance floor with him accompanying me. The music blasted throughout the club.

Oh god damn that's the bitch that i want oh god damn diamonds all in my front ...

We danced and drunk all night. I was soon intoxicated and so was he. We left the club together. We walked into the cold air he held me close to him as the valet pulled up and he opened the passenger door to a bright yellow Lamborghini and I sat in and then he walked to his side and started the engine pulling off into the wild night.

*The next day*.

I arose from my beautiful rest I was laid on the bare chest of uzi. Once I realized I was in an unfamiliar place I panicked. I got up from underneath his sheets and began to search for my clothes seeing that i was only in a t-shirt with panties. As i slid on my jeans arms wrapped around my waist. I turned to be face to face with not uzi but my nest my friend. I was completely lost for words. Than next thing i know I was soaking wet laying in my bed.

Your friend- damn y/n you finally up i had to toss cold water on you

Y/n- what the fuck is going on

Your friend-well you got drunk asf last night danced with some lil short weirdo with colorful hair and than next thing I know I'm dragging you from on top of the bar you were drunk asf and than I brought you home

Y/n-what time is it

Your friend-7am why?

Y/n- It was all a dream I said in astonishment as my friend looked at me confused as hell.

My phone dinged signalling a text i looked down to see"what are you doing tonight?"-uzi💜 received 7:00a.m.

Vote,Comment,Request? Also read my other stories thanks for the support