I Hate You(Odell Beckham)

Y/n Pov-

I laid on the couch watching old 90s movies and a bowel of popcorn. I was interrupted by a knock on the living room door. I set the bowel of popcorn down on the table in front of the couch and pushed the blanket off to the side. I slide on my bunny house slippers and went to the door. I peeked through the peephole and seen a shirt that read 13#. I already knew who it was. It was Odell my ex. We had recently broke up due to his cheating. I had been ignoring him since.

"Go away", I yelled towards the door.

"Y/n open the door and let me talk to you," he replied.

"Odell get the hell away from my door now you ain't got shit to say that I wanna hear," I said.

"Come on y/n just open the damn door it's important", odell said sounding serious.

I opened the door cracking it as I led my way back to the couch resuming my movie. Soon Odell's loud footsteps flooded the room indicated he had walked inside shutting the door behind him.

"You got 5 minutes go" I said sternly.

"I'm sorry y/n", Odell said.

I ignored him I was tired of his lame ass apologies. I grabbed a hand full of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth. Odell sighed loudly gaining my attention. I paused my movie.

"3 minutes" I said.

"Y/n damn will you look at me let me explain", he said raising his voice.

I raised from off the couch heading towards odell.

"Let you explain huh? Let you explain what odell. You cheated on me. I was here for your ass before the fame. I was loyal to you all along just to be betrayed. I loved you Odell.," I said pointing my finger into his chest as he stood towering over me.

"Loved? As in past tense y/n don't say that shit.", Odell said.

"And why the hell not it hurts to know I don't love you anymore. Well you hurt me how do you think I felt." I said getting closer to him.

"Look it was a mistake I was drinking y/n I lost train of thought. I would never hurt you intentionally. y/n I love you.",he said trying to hug me.

I pushed him back as tears began to cloud my eyes. As much as i sat here and tried to act. I still loved Odell and i don't believe I could ever stop .

"Odell I can't do this go," I stated pointing towards the door.

"I'm not leaving without making up with you y/n. I refuse to let us end like this." , he said.

"You refuse to let us end? Odell you ended this when you cheated on me. I hate you.", I said with so much venom you would think I was a snake.

Odell looked at me as a tear slid from his eye. I looked at him and turned on my heels heading back to the couch only to be pulled back into odell's embrace. I turned facing him and began to pound at his chest. Tears flooded my vision as yelled out cruel things to odell.

" I hate you"
"Leave"
"Just go"

He rejected my insults as he tightened his embrace on me my face now laid on his chest .

"I'm so sorry," he said.

"Please give me another chance.", he continued.

I shook my head no as i tried to get out of his strong hold. He lifted up my body with on swift move carrying me towards my bedroom. He placed me on the satin sheets that covered my king sized bed. He laid down pulling my body towards his placing his head in between the crook of my neck and his arm securely around my waist.

"Odell please just go", I said.

"I'm not leaving y/n now go to sleep," he said.

"I hate you Odell", I repeated again.

"You don't mean that" he said blandly.

"I swear I do. I hate you and I hate what you did to me Odell Beckham Jr. I hate you.", I stated.

Odell unwrapped his arm from around my waist and hovered over my body as he glared down at me with so much pain.

"You don't and I will prove it", he said.

Odell's lips crashed onto mines suddenly as I refused to kiss him back. He slid his hand down to my private area gripping it making me yelp. He slipped his tounge into my mouth as he kissed me sloppily. A moaned slipped out as I felt odell smile against my lips. He pulled back placing kisses along my neck and down to my collar bone as he moved the big t-shirt that once adored my body over my head. As much as I knew I shouldn't allow this to continue. I didn't find it in myself to stop him. Soon I was gripping the satin sheets of my bed as moans escaped my lips and odell placed kisses on my tear stained face as he thrusted into me slowly.

Vote and comment thanks for reading😘