Christmas Eve (Keith Powers)

Y/N Pov-

It was christmas eve day. I sat on the velvet carpet beneath me ass I wrapped gifts placing them underneath the Christmas tree. Keith was upstairs doing lord knows what while I prepared for a christmas dinner we were having the next day. As I wrapped up the last gift i heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I turned peeking over my shoulder to see Keith. He walked over bending down placing a kiss on my lips.

Keith-good evening baby you almost done down here

Y/N-not even close I still have yet to start on any of the food

I said rubbing my hands down my face stressed. I was behind on preparations and i wanted everything to go smoothly for tomorrows christmas dinner. Keith sighed.

Keith-come here

Keith sat back on the couch comfortably. I arose from my spot on the carpet and walked towards keith standing in front of him. He pulled me down on to his lap making me straddle him. He placed his hand on my cheek pulling me into a kiss that was slow and passionate. He than broke the kiss wrapping his hands around my lower back.

Keith- why you stressing over this y/n im here to help you and im sure our family wouldn't mind you nit having food ready when they get here

Y/n-keith i know but I wanted this dinner to be perfect you know some are flying in they might be hungry when they land keith and I don't wanna disappoint anybody...

I went on and on naming possible obstacles that I could come to due to me not being prepared. Keith soon shut me up by slamming his lips on to mine kissing me rough and passionately.  He detached his lips from mine only to place them on my neck. He sent kissing down my neck while whispering to me.

Keith-y/n *kiss you *kiss got this *kiss i promise you baby

I nodded as my breath became hitched and my voice felt captivated. Keith continued by pulling the big t-shirt over my head. My breast were now exposed to the cold air and his cold glare. He smirked devilishly as he placed one last kiss on my lips. He placed my nipple in his mouth sucking on my boob as his hand massaged the other. I began to get excited as I felt a the rate of my heart increase. After manipulation with my breast keith worked his way lower pulling off the pair of underwear I wore. Without any type of warning he dived in like a killer wale. (Get my drift😂)

Keith did wonders working his tounge up and down and between my 2nd set of lips

Keith did wonders working his tounge up and down and between my 2nd set of lips. I moaned gripping the couch cushions.

Keitg-y/n baby what's wrong

Y/n-I I I *studders

I tried to process words but nothing could form nor come out.

Keith-you what y/n

He said giving that same grin that got us into this situation. After my legs shaking and keith holding me by both legs stopping me from moving anywhere I released myself as he cleaned me like a clean slate with his tounge. After he arose from between my thick thighs I went to speak.

Y/n-keith i...

Keith-shh I gotcha

Y/n-no keith I gotta start on dinner

Keith-shut the fuck up I said I gotcha

Before I could make anymore replies keith was bending me over right on our newly furnished sofa.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The END