Chapter IX

Edited by FabiHoran13

A/N: Here's a new chapter!!! Excuse all the errors I wrote this as quick as I could to have an update ready for you guys before school started again. Leave a comment or vote of you guys could. Once again thanks for reading!!!

Kylo Ren's POV:

The long hours of ordering troops around had me irritated and exhausted, I couldn't stand their idiocy any longer. Gladly, tonight's work had come to an end and it was only a matter of time before withdrawing from the First Order.

But before I retired alongside Rey, there was still to agree on the plan of our escape. I had a couple of ideas in mind which I wanted to consult with her before taking any irrational decision that would later complicate things.

I departed earlier from my duties and frantically rushed to meet Rey at this point I didn't care who witnessed my frequent visits to her room. Soon enough we would be gone, far away until we met once more to battle for the last time.

My eagerness caused me to slam on door harshly, hopefully I hadn't frightened her. I removed my usual head ware and placed it down on one of the sofas. There was no point having a mask on around Rey, either way she saw straight through me.

"Rey!" I called out. "I think I finally figured out a way on how to leave, but it has to be tomorrow at dawn."

I patiently waited for a response, but nothing there was only silence. Maybe she had fallen asleep.

"Rey!" I called out again. I peeked inside her bedroom to see if she laid asleep in her bed, but she wasn't there. I was beginning to grow worrisome, what if she'd been taken and held hostage because of me. Another possible situation ran across my thoughts. She couldn't have possibly left? I wanted to believe she hadn't played with my emotions to find her own way back home. No she wasn't cruel.

I searched all around her room for her, but she was no where to be found. Every last piece of furniture she owned now laid in shreds across the floor. It was no use looking for her in the room, she could be anywhere.

I interrogated every single Stormtrooper that came into view, but all gave the same response. Not one of them had seen her.

"You two here now," I commanded. " R-the scavenger has escaped from her cell set out groups to search for her immediately."

They rushed over to follow orders and soon enough groups were formed and rushing down halls. What seemed hours passed by and no new of her disappearance were found. I was disraut and and desperate for a single clue to the cause of her departure from me.

"Sir, one of the shuttles is missing, we believe the girl might have taken it in order to escape," he hurriedly spoke.

She took a shuttle? She left me? The question was how did she ever know where to locate them without help. Those shuttles were contained in the far back of the base, with strict probations for whose use they could be handled by. There was only a single person who could have aided in Rey's disappearance, he was the only one interested in getting rid of her. Soon he would discover the my true wrath.

"Find General Hux immediately and bring him to me. Do not fall for any of his mind tricks, he has aided the scavenger girl escape. He's a traitor to the First Order. If he attempts to flee, you have my permission to shoot and don't miss." Half split to discover Hux's whereabouts and retrieve him to me while the other half remained. Every single troop kept their distance from me. It was a wise choice, I didn't know how long I could resist the temptation to choke every single one to death. I wanted nothing more than the sight of them desperately begging for their lives, but my needs would be satisfied once Hux was found.