Dreaming Jimin 5

I woke up because someone was poking me. I groaned and slapped person's hand away. It was strange, because usually I would wake up because of my alarm clock, or my mom would barg into my room and wake up thinking that I can't do it on my own (honestly, sometimes I can't, so I don't whine about her helping me out) but no one would poke me in order to wake me up unless they wanted to die.

Then I heard someone speak, I was convinced by the manner they spoke that the speech was addressed to me, plus, I understood two words 'Jimin' that's not even a word, that's a name and 'hyung' so I shot my eyelids open, and I almost screeched, because person poking me was JungKook. Maknae asked me something in Korean. If I didn't know better I would have assumed he asked me why I was on the couch and didn't sleep in my room, but... wait, no, I did not know better, poor me and my lack of Korean knowledge, so I just guessed that.

I could have been smart, learned something from last night, but no I couldn't keep my mouth shut, so I just blurt the same line. "I'm not Jimin, I'm Gabrielle." In English of course. He backed up. With a look on his face that, I swear to god, you wouldn't call any other than just shock. He most likely thought I was infected or something. So he replied to me in Korean.

Thank God (of destruction) Rap Monster showed up at the very moment. As soon as he saw that me/Jimin was up and JungKook was talking with me he said somethin to him in a kind of laughing manner and I frowned. "Are you talking about me? I might not understand, but I have ears." I said and pointed at two useful organs on my head. First of all, JungKook started backing up even more, second of all, NamJoon's jaw was somewhere on the ground. So I just assumed that what happened at night seemed like a dream slash nightmare to him.

Approximately after two minutes of staring he got his sense back and invited us to the kitchen, cause he had an announcement to make. I was glad that he repeated what he just said in English as well, but maknae obviously found it weird and unnecessary still eyeing me as an infected one. I would much rather be chosen one, thank you very much, but just by my luck I ended up in Park Jimin's body and not Harry Potter's. Sadly.

(I'm just wondering if I had ended up as Harry Potter, would it have been easier to convince native English speakers, or harder)

So we all gathered in the kitchen, Hoseok staring at me weirdly, but with a slight smile, JungKook loooked like he was panicking, NamJoon was practically pulling his hair out. Suga and V looked asleep and Jin just sat silently. He was the only one looking at me and smiling. Does he always smile that charmingly to Jimin? Cause if he does, then Jimin is one lucky boy.

NamJoon started talking in Korean. He constantly pointed at me and drew shapes with his hands in the air, I just smiled a bit confused. As he finished I saw boys' expressions spowly change.

"So we need to understand who you are at first." Rap Monster stated in English and I nodded thinking of any possible way to do that. Everyone else watched me carefully, as if trying to realise if I had really understood what their leader said.

"I have wattpad account!" I said. Why did I think it was a smart decision? No idea. Why in the holy hell this dream had to be so freaking detailed?? (I woke up in cold sweat so) "Okay? Show us." NamJoon commanded as boys probably wanted a proof of my identity, but here's a thing, how was wattpad, out of all the sites were supposed to prove it? NamJoon handed me his phone, changing language into English and I was about to open it, but then.. yeah you probably understand what happened. I remembered how nicely my wattpad is covered in pics and stories about BTS. About those seven guys, of whom six sat in front of me at the very moment, and I was the seventh. "On second thought... never mind." I gulped and I never thought it will happen but...

Yoongi immediately burst into Never mind. Immediately. It was the best day of my life until NamJoon stopped him. "I have facebook, I suggested." NamJoon nodded and as I showed them my account I could hear them verbally commenting on my profile and I just blushed not sure what to expect. At that moment I didn't know to be happy or sad that I couldn't understand Korean.

"So this girl, I mean you, Jimin is now this...you.. Jimin is you now?" NamJoon stuttered trying to set his thoughts straight, I was a bit lost, but I still nodded. Rap Monster's phone buzzed and he bit his lip looking up at me with a expression that told me: nothing good is going to happen.

"We have a fan sign today." He stated and I felt my heart drop to my knees. Boys understood what he had said, obviously, and all of their stares were digging into my soul. Especially Taehyung, I didn't know the reason behind his intense stare, but have you ever noticed how truly deep the guy's eyes are? Yeah they frightened me a bit. But not as much as NamJoon's words.

::To be continued→::