Dreaming Jimin 8

Now let's all take a moment and appreciate the horror, which twelve hour flight with your ultimate bias sitting next to you the whole time, is. Especially when you're not even yourself. We didn't talk much. He asked few basic things, tried to learn something about my culture and language, Brain Monster he is, but generally I was too freaked out to move.

I had a slight memory of calling my parents with manager's phone to tell them that they should bring Jimin to airport in our country's capital, Vilnius, where the plane was supposed to land. I just hoped they didn't have to skip their works for that. It was still strange to think that company let go of their two artists just like that, well but when one of them is actually a girl who doesn't sing and doesn't dance like Jimin himself, I guess it didn't make any difference for them.

So yeah, I was pretty much just awkwardly shaking for twelve hours, which was definitely weird, bearing in mind they way I acted around Rap Monster the previous day and the day before. I slightly smiled to myself remembering how I said goodbye to the boys, I knew that JungKook was still a bit shocked, but hugged me anyways. He was the only one who didn't want to understand that I wasn't Jimin.

Taehyung was most comfortable he hugged me and wished me luck, Jin made me promise that I will eat helthy and take care of myself, he tried really hard to manage it on his own, but in the end Rap Monster still had to help hin out a bit. Hoseok was of course the most cheerful and emotional one, he even wiped off a tear as I was supposed to leave. Yoongi didn't really speak a word through the whole experience so I just waved at him and then left.

The plane started landing and I grabbed onto the seat I was seated in harder, not to mention that it was my first time on the plane, I never really liked long hours of travel. Good thing NamJoon was around to help me orientate, or else I would have probably ended back on the plane and flew all the way to China. I was so happy to see him interested in a country that I considered to be home, but all I wanted at that moment was to be me and where I belong.

So we go out into the waiting room, I thank God that basically no one knows who NamJoon, and I almost forgot that me too, are, so we are not surrounded in screaming fans. For the first time in forever I was happy that Korean pop music isn't all that popular in Lithuania.

And then I see them. At first I see my sister and my heart starts bouncing so fast like never before; I never thought I will be as happy to see my sibling, especially then I only haven't seen her in two days. But of course shock had to kick in right after. I see me. With my own to eyes I see my own self standing several meters away from me. I thought I will vomit, that's truly horrifying.

But I missed my sister so freaking much that I run to her and squeeze her into my embrace. Two... no, wait. Three things. First of all, I forgot that I'm not me and I had way, like way, more strength than usually, so I basically suffocated my sister. Second, she hadn't yet noticed me and NamJoon so it really surprised her and she screeched a bit attracting attention to us.

Third, and most importantly, my sister is not into k-pop, and I gad showed her couple of Bangtan boys' music videos before, but definitely not enough to recognize us, plus she chose Yoongi as her bias anyways. So you can only imagine the fright in her eyes as some random dude she never saw nor knew before, embraces her. Let me tell you, at least me and Jimin are same height.

"Gabrielle, is that you?" She whispers in Lithuania. "Aha." I respond and I could feel NamJoon awkwardly standing in the distance as my parents run to me. At first they hesitate to even get near me. They just walk around as lions checking their meal first, but then, as I assure them that it's indeed me, they join in the group hug, and it must be weird for couple around us to see a family hugging this Korean boy who just didn't seem to belong there.

As family bonding time was over, I finally remembered that I needed my body back. So I turned around searching for Jimin, who didn't join our group hug, with my eyes and you know what I see? Just try to guess. I assume that from that point on as I saw it in front of my eyes, I should have guessed it's a dream, but no. So you know what I see?

I see myself. Myself hugging freaking Kim NamJoon. My ultimate bias is hugging me. And both, him and myself, are crying like little babies. For god's sake even I, who are not quite emotionally stable teenager girl, don't drown myself into tears, but they do. I really wished I had a camera at that moment. In conclusion, that view gives me instant heart attack (and that's where Nari starts dancing to AOA's Heart Attack).

I wait for them to hug it out and then I noticed that I just got a better chance to compare my and NamJoon's heights than what I tried to do while owning Jimin's body. So I do, and from the side you can see way better, so okay, let me just tell you, I'm satisfied with the results.

Finally, Jimin, or me, let's go of BTS's leader and looks around. Our eyes meets with each other, or more realistically with our own eyes, and I start walking towards him led by a strange instinct.

::To be continued→::