Dreaming Jimin 9

"Jimin oppa?" I awkwardly cough when we stand in front of each other knowing how strange two of us look and how weird my words sound. He tilt his/my head and I could see tears coming. This dream was an emotional roller coaster for sure. Without words we just fall into each other's wither and I don't freaking care what will the people around us think, I just know that it's the right thing to do.

I just hear someone in the background gasp and as I pull away in just enough time to realize that I was right and my and Jimin's heights match, I am back in my body, and I have never been so happy to be a white teenage girl rather than a k-pop idol. Now there's tears in my eyes and I can't tell are they from then Jimin cried or are they my own and I don't even bother to find out. I just hug Jimin one more time hoping that it won't turn us into each other again and laugh happily.

"Thanks." Jimin whispers before everything vanished in a strange darkness that I've never seen before. It seemed that the darkness was filled with faces and voices, with emotions and feelings. I sat up straight in my bed, in my room and my body with cold sweat dripping down my forehead and my heart racing like a wild animal trying to escaps its crib.

I had no idea what Jimin meant by 'thanks' but it somehow... touched me. It was probably the most touching thing I've heard in my life and I didn't even know why he said that nor what he meant. Maybe one day I was going to find out, but the dream ended and it took me a moment to realize that it's all over.

Maybe the fact that it all started waking up just like this, it made it seem more real, as if adventure actually ended with me waking up i my own body. I just in my bed with no care in the world, found my phone and started typing. I sat by the mobal device for approximately three hours and typed around ten thousand words. The sunrise came and my fingers hurt so bad by the time I finished, I thought I will flip out, by the way I looked like a zombie next day at school. But in the end I regreted nothing, because this experience was too wonderful not to share with others.

I have never in my life had such a detailed dream that was at the same time most unreal and most logical thing in the world, and I don't think I will experience something like that ever again. Even if someone made a movie it probably wouldn't be such a great quality as I saw it in my dream.

Now, I'm just waiting for the day, and one day that time will come, when some interviewer will ask the boys, what was the craziest dream they ever had, and Jimin would say "You know, I once had a dream that I woke up as a girl..." I will be waiting.

::The end::