Dreaming Jimin 7

"I have great news for our international fans." NamJoon spoke in English standing up. I nervously tapped a pen on the desk and Taehyung encouragingly gave me thumbs up. Oh god, I wish camera didn't catch how I blushed. "Park Jimin will be speaking English and English only today!" He announced and claps could be heard. I could feel glares from Korean fans and gulped. NamJoon sat down next to me from the other side than Taehyung and glanced checking. No, I wasn't alright.

There were around five hundred fans. Five hundres screaming, crying and widely smiling boys and girls, who were dying to meet us. To meet me. And I wasn't suppose to disappoint them. I have never appreciated the distance idols go for us as much as in that particular moment.

It all started and as soon as I saw it going nearer and nearer the end, I felt so releaved, as I had never felt in my life.

Some fan spoke to me in Korean. I just nodded smiling and she seemed really happy about it. Even thrilled. I just hope I didn't agree to marry her or something, cause poor Jimin if so. After all, NamJoon has told everyone to speak to me, I mean Jimin, in English only... so we can assume it's her fault, can't we?

Anyways, most of people were not only understanding, but even more than excited to see their idol speak English and practice their own skills of the language. Everything was great. Yeah right, especially the fact that I was awkwardly smiling through the whole thing and pictures must have turned out hilarious. Until...

Until I saw a familiar face headed towards me. I suddenly got happy, I was about to meet my friend, whom I'm beem chatting with for a long time now, but then reality kicked in. I wasn't myself, I was Park Jimin, and she knew Park Jimin as an idol who only saw her as a fan. But I wasn't him, I was me. And I wanted to at least get a chance to say hi, if I get a chance once in a life time!

She finally reached me and as NamJoon high fived her, it was my turn to greet her. I smiled as widely as possible and it didn't slip through other fans' eyes unnoticed. But I was truly happy, what could I do?

"Hi Park Jimin oppa." She smiled back at me. "I'm really glad you speak in English today, because I wanted to improve my langauge skills." She admitted and I was screaming inside myself. I just couldn't handle it anymore. "I know EunYeoung-ah, you told me already." I said and the whole world froze. Or at least the fans who heard that did. Sorry Jimin. "I did?" She stuttered blushing.

I wasn't going go explain to her the whole body swaping thing, so I just quickly signed her photo card she slipped to me and hoped she will go away without questioning me anymore. I felt so bad for letting go of my friend just like that, but did I really had a choice? I need to keep up an image that wasn't even mine. And I had already messed it up enough to do it more. I really hoped manager-nim won't snap my neck off for English surprise. Unless NamJoon told him. (I love detailed dreams, but this gives me headache)

NamJoon leaned over to me and smiled to fans so they wouldn't expect anything, then whispered. "You know her?" I really wanted to slap him or something, plus I'm sure it would have been a real treat for fans' eyes, who got no jams no sucker?! But instead I just deeply breathed in slightly glancing at EunYeoung who was currently chatting with Taehyung and whispered back. "No, I just have psychic powers so I read her name from her eyes." I smiled as NamJoon started backing up. What's wrong with me.

The rest of the fansign event went peacefully, and I was so glad then it was over that I even stopped shaking after some fan requested aegyo and I probably did it so horribly, that Jimin will never forgive me for ruining his image. So we get put the building, everyone is smiling and talking to each other and I just don't know what to do with myself.

Until the same girl, who gave me Jimin's signed CDs, comes back to me and hands me an envelope. I stare at it for couple of seconds before turning to the girl. I felt as if I was being rude for not knowing her name, but since I knew she can speak English, NamJoon wasn't my only hope anymore, you can suck on that.

"What's this for?" I mumbled not sure if I should ask her, but she heard me and pointed at the leader who spoke with manager-nim at that moment. "They bought you tickets for the next flight." She stated and I had to check twice if I heard right. Okay, it might have been a dream, but if I was still thinking at least a little bit, and I was, it didn't make any sense for me!

Of course my family wouldn't have bought tickets for Park Jimin, in my body, to fly to Korea and meet me so we could figure out how to switch our bodies back, but I mean come on, if I fly back home and let's say we do in fact become ourselves again, how is he suppose to come back to Korea, completely alone, and with no English skills, except "Excuse me, how much is dis, I'm Jimin, really cool guy." That wouldn't work.

So I thanked the girl, even if she didn't seem to know where the tickets were suppose to lead me, and ran to NamJoon and Manager, I bowed to the older man since I didn't know what else to say and approached NamJoon, but I guess he had told about the situation to our supervisor cause he watched all thar very calmly.

"Am I suppose to fly to Lithuania all by myself?" I question flapping the envelope in the air. "Looking like this?" I add as NamJoon is about to answer. Hey, I don't mean that I looked back, because Jimin is handsome and all, but I'm not freaking used to his body, okay?

"No, I'm coming along."

Well... sh*t. We're going to the beach, bi*ch.

::To be continued→::