Introduction

Me: Hi, everyone, and welcome to my first ask or dare book!

Sans: It's going tibia good time!

Erron Black: ...Seriously? We're not even a chapter into the book, and you're already starting with puns?

Kenshi: Give him a break, he's probably bored out of his skull.

Sans: *silently laughing on the floor* I see what you did there! 

Everyone else: *rolls eyes*

Me: *trying not to laugh* Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that comments are open and you can dare any of us to do just about anything. 

Ermac: We just want to say, if you have any hate for either of the fandoms included in this book, please keep it to yourself. Also, no sexual stuff, please. *awkwardly shifting around* It makes us uncomfortable...

Scorpion: Why are the Ice Bi- I mean, why are Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot here?

Me: Because they are. Deal with it. Who knows? Maybe you might start to get along with each other.

Shao Kahn: Why is Sans here? He's not a Kombatant!

Me: *starting to get annoyed* He's here because I said so, alright?

Baraka, Sub-Zero, and Noob Saibot: *playing cards in the background*

Sub-Zero: My cards keep freezing on me..!

Noob Saibot: Just deal with it, bro.

Baraka: *accidentally pops out one of his arm blades, which goes through Sub-Zero's cards* 

Sub-Zero: DUDE..!

Baraka: ...sorry.

Kotal Kahn: I'm not sure I can control myself if anyone makes any more bad puns.

Me: *eye twitches* DEAL WITH IT! *tries to calm down* Anyways, questions and dares start....... NOW!