Chapter 1

*Riiiiinnnngggg*" Uggg....why me!!" I said as I got rudely interrupted by my dumb alarm clock. I was just in the middle of having a dream about meeting my most favorite youtubers. Skydoesmincraft,House_owner, Jinbop,and of course thatguybarney. "Well sense I'm up,might as well do a video." I checked the clock. It was only 6:00. "UGGG!!! WHY!!" I yelled. I got out of my pajamas and put on my white blouse,jeans,and my beanie. Then I turned on my camera and stared to record. "Hey everyone!! Jessica07 here!! And today I will be playing some Minecraft story mode!!" I said into the camera. (2 hours later) "And as always I will see u in the next video. Bye!!" I said as I blew a kiss into the camera. "Man I'm starving!!" I thought. "BACON TIME!!!" I yelled. I ran into the kitchen and turned on the oven. " Awww...nothing like the sound of sizzling bacon in the morning!!" I said proud of my self. When the bacon was done cooking I sat on my couch and stared to eat. "Wait!! I am so freaking dumb!! I need my laptop and mountain dew!!" I said. I scrambled for my laptop. When I found it I put it in my couch and bolted for the kitchen. I grabbed my dew and ran back. "Man am I pooped!!" I said tired from the running. "Well time for some cops and robbers!!" I said as I turned my computer on. (4 hours later.) "Dang I can't believe how okward screwed up so badly!!" I said giggling. "OMG!! I just realized!!! Vid com is tomorrow!!" I said!! I ran to my bedroom and started to pack. "This is gonna be awesome!!!" I thought. "I can't wait to see all my favorite youtubers and meet some of my fans!!" I thought. This was gonna be awesome!!