Chapter 32

I froze. I looked at the note and a tear feel down my cheek.
To:The love of my life Jessica
From:Ross
Hey baby! I love you! Happy birthday!
I closed the note and opened the door. No one. "Who the h*ll was that..." I said aloud. I looked all around the parking lot. Still no one. I looked back inside with my eyes wide. "Are you ok?" Adam asked. I pointed behind him. He slowly turned around. "A...Adam...how could you..." Ross said with tears streaming down his face. "R...Ross..." I said walking twords him,arms ready for a hug. His eyes narrowed. When I was a foot away,he pushed me aside. "What the f*ck! Are you serious?!?" Ross shouted with anger. "R...r..." I couldn't make a sound. I was to scared. Adam walked up to him. "It's my fault! I was the one who started the kiss! Not Jessica!" Adam shouted. His face went red with anger. He walked straight up to Adam and punched him in the jaw! I walked up to Ross and pushed him aside a little. "Ross please! Stop it! Your hurting your best friend!" I shouted not even thinking. Ross picked me up,carried me out the door,and sort of threw me to the ground. Then he closed the door and locked it. I pounded on the door until my fists hurt. I slid my back down the door and had my head in my hands. This was all my fault...this was all my fault...why...why did I do that to Ross?... I got back up and ran around the building to the front door. I tugged and tugged but it didn't open. I looked everywhere for an opening. Then I saw a sign. It said push. I pushed the door and it opened. When it opened,I face palmed my self. Then I sprinted in side and back to the couch. I saw Ross over Adam,kicking him. I ran over to them. "Ross! Stop!" I shouted grabbing his arm and pulling him away. I pulled a little to hard and Ross fell to the ground. I ran over to Adam and helped him up. Suddenly Jin came out of his office. "Can you be quiet! I'm trying to f-" (HE WAS GONNA SAY FILM NOT THAT OTHER WORD! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!) Jin looked at Adam. "Oh my god! Are you OK?!?" Jin shouted. Adam nodded a little and pointed at me and Ross. "What...did Jessica do this? Or did Ross?" Jin said. Adam pointed at Ross. Jin started to walk twords Ross. Ross narrowed his eyes a little. I then realized...this is just like what happened with Alesa. Was Ross going to jail...or...or worse... I snapped the thought out of my head and ran over to Jin. I stepped in front of Jin and tried to protect him. "Ross! Stop!" I shouted. Ross walked over to me and pushed me to the ground. He walked closer and closer to Jin. I grabbed his ankle and pulled him down. He strangled and wiggled to get out of my grasp but I didn't let go. "Leave Adam! Go!" I shouted and he bolted out the door.

ADAM'S POV
I bolted out the door with Jin and into my car. (Well this seems familiar...;3) "What had gotten into Ross?!?" Jin asked me. I looked down. "I...I might of kissed Jessica in front of Ross..." I said. "You what?!?" Jin asked. "I said-" "I know what you said! But why did you kiss her?!? Especially in front of Ross!" Jin shouted. "I don't know what came over me...I just leaned in and kissed her..." I said. "Did she say 'stop' or anything?!?" Jin shouted. I shook my head. Jin sighed. "Well...good job...Ross might be crazy because of that dumb kiss! He might want to hurt you or Jessica! Or everyone!" Jin shouted. I never thought of that... I got out of the car,locked the door,and walked back into the offices.

ROSS'S POV
I pulled Jessica off the ground and onto the couch. I grabbed the back of her head and smashed out lips together. I didn't let go. I never was going to let go...

JESSICA'S POV
"Ross stop!" I shouted trying to break from his grasp. But,he didn't let go. A tear ran down my cheek. I slapped him in the face and threw him off. He went for me again but I got off the couch and started to run to my office. I locked the door and waited. Ross stared at me threw the window shouting "OPEN THE F*CKINKG DOOR JESSICA!" I sat on my computer chair and stared back at him thinking... "No...is ross...oh god...please no...is he...crazy?" That thought ran through my mind many times. Suddenly I saw Adam run at Ross. He tackled him and pinned him to the wall. Ross broke free and punched Adam in the jaw. Max,Jin,Tim,Red,and John (aka Barney) ran at Ross and Adam and grabbed Ross. Red and Max pinned Ross down to the ground. Jin was on his phone calling the police and ambulance. And John and Tim was helping Adam with his jaw. I stayed in my office with tears running down my face. Adam knocked on the door and I cracked it open. "Hey...you can come out know...it's safe." He looked at me and I stepped out. Ross was on the ground screaming. "LET ME GO YOU IDIOTS! JESSICA! ME AND YOU...WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER! I LOVE YOU!" Red and Max kept holding him. I looked at Adam and his jaw. He was bleeding...a lot...i got some paper towels and handed them to Adam. He held them to his mouth and sat down on the couch. I looked at me ring that Ross had gave me. I sat down next to adam and looked at him. "You ok?" I asked. Adam nodded. "Yeah...it hurts a little but it ok." "So...what know?" I asked. "I...i don't know..." adam looked at me and hugged me. Several tears ran down my cheek. He whispered in my ear that it's gonna be ok...i sure hope he was right... The warmth off his embrace made me doze off a bit. I never wanted him to let go...