Girls Weekend!!! (Fruit Basket Fanfiction)

WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST FRUIT BASKET STORY EVER!!!! if u get bored of it, please let me know =)

Btw, I hope you enjoy.

Friday

Tohru was just down stairs making breakfast when she decides to call the boys.

Tohru : Kyo, Yuki, Shigure, please come here.

Kyo: whats up?

Yuki: yes miss Honda?

Shigure : coming flower.

Tohru: I have a big announce to make. Me and Kisa and Kagura decided to go to a spa for the weekend. So, I'll need you three to keep the house in check while I'm gone.

Shigure : don't worry tohru. We'll keep it in check.

Yuki: yes, we will.

Kyo : yeah sure whatever.

Shigure : awwwwww, tohru, Kyo is gonna miss you.

Kyo : SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU IDIOT!!!

Yuki : you stupid cat, your mouth is like a trumpet.

Kyo: KISS MY ASS YOU DAMN RAT!!!!!! THAT'S IT, LETS GO, SO I CAN BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!

Tohru : kyo please stop yelling. It's OK if you're not gonna miss me.

Kyo blushing: no..... I..I mean I'll miss you're cooking. Cause you're a great cook.

Tohru blushing: awwww.....thanks kyo.

Tohru hugged kyo, which made his face bright. Tohru went up stairs to get her stuff packed and ready to go.

She runs downstairs, she was about to leave but she told them something.

Tohru: OK, here are the list of things that I want u guys do while I am gone. Yuki, you will wash the clothes and dust around the house. Make sure that the clothes are hanged up on the line for only one day.

Yuki : you can count on me miss Honda.

Tohru : Kyo, you will cook the meals and take out the trash. The list of stuff you can cook are on the stove.

Kyo: cool.

Tohru: Shigure, you will wash the dishes and fold the clothes and put them away.

Shigure : you got it.

Tohru : oh, there is one more thing. You guys can not fight while I am gone. And I will know cause Shigure will tell me when I call. So do I make myself clear?

All: yes ma'am.

Tohru: OK. We'll, see you Monday morning.

Tohru waved goodbye as she got in the car with the girls.

Wellllllll!!!!!! Please comment and vote on what do you think about the story. Sorry if it was short, I wanted to continue it on chapter 2.