Girls Weekend!! (Fruit Basket Fanfiction)

Chapter 7. OK, I know you excited about the button kicking. Here we go on another. Enjoy my homeskillets!!

They was taken to the room and they found something that shocked all three of them. It was Yuki, Shigure, and Kyo. They was all bloody, shirts torn, and they was tied up.

Tohru : Oh my god!!

Kisa :no, no, no!!

Kagura : Akito! Why!!

Akito : because, the only things that you disgusting girls r interested in is these idiots.

Tohru : no akito, you're wrong. We care about them cause they treat us with respect. No girl wants no boy who says shitful things to them. Kyo is not in this cause he knows when to apologize.

Kagura : yep that's right. Girls likes me love guys who shows their lady whose boss, but always love them until the end.

Kisa: I like boys who are funny and knows when to give a girl a good time.

Akito : SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT U LIKE!!!

Akito whips them all on their body which causes the clothes to have little torn on them. They screamed as they boys woke up and looked speechless.

Akito: put them on the chains next to the table.

Tohru and the girls were blushing as the boys saw their torn clothes.

Akito : have your way with them. But don't be finished with tohru.

Tohru gasped as the men came by them. First they kissed them as they were all crying.

Kisa : leave me alone.

The man slapped Kisa.

Tohru : get off of me!!!

Kagura :no stop!!!! Guys now!!!

They kicked them where the sun don't shine. Kagura broke free get and got Kisa and tohru out. The men charged at them. Tohru dodged the hits and punch the man in the face and kick him up in air.

The boys were shocked at tohru. The shy little flower had a good fighting style. Kagura punched the other man in the stomach. Kisa tripped the last man and hit him with chair.

Tohru :guys now!!

They all charged at them and did the kick and punch move which sent them flying out the windows.

Tohru : good job.

Kisa: sissy, you were awesome.

Kagura : you kicked there asses good.

Tohru : hell, you should have seen their faces. Don't hurt me.

The girls five each other. Then they went to the boys and went to get them out but akito grabbed all three of the girls hair.

Akito: you stupid bitches!!!!!!!

Yuki :let them go.

Kyo: AKITO!! LETS THE GO YOU STUPID BITCH!!

the girls were crying and screaming. Akito started punching the girls and threw them into the wall. He grabbed them and said.......

Alright, one more chapter and I'm done.