Girls Weekend!!! (Fruit Basket Fanfiction)

Alright, chapter 4. You are about to amaze. Poof, be gone.

Next day tohru and gang got up, washed, ate, and went to do what they do. Tohru was so worried about Yuki and kyo the most. She never thought that they would be gone.

So she kept searching around the school, asking people if they seen them. So, after-school the girls looked everywhere. In the town, the woods, the park, the parking lot. But they was nowhere to be found. Tohru and Kisa started crying cause they missed them.

Kagura : guys it's OK. We will find them. I promise you that.

Tohru : (sniffles) thanks Kagura.

They did a group hug and went home. They said to themselves that it was it. They r gone forever.

Kisa : sissy look!

Tohru : huh!?

There was a note on the door.

Kagura : what does it says?

Tohru looked scared and started shaking.

Tohru : it says, WATCH OUT.

Kisa started crying and shaking. Kagura and tohru comfort her and her told it was alright.

Tohru : someone is watching us!!

Kagura : not if we stay together.

Tohru smiled and nodded her head. They went inside and ate dinner and changed into their pj's. Kisa wore her pink nightgown. Kagura wore a black tank top and purple pajama pants. Tohru wore a orange tank top and yellow pajama shorts. And they went to bed. But in a couple of hours they here noises from downstairs.

Wellllllll, chapter 5 will come. Stay tuned. Sorry if it was short.