Girls Weekend!!! (Fruit Basket Fanfiction)

Alright, no talking OK? I'm so dieing to let you read this amazing story. Make sure to vote and comment on what you think? OK? Enjoy.

But in a couple of hours they hear noises from downstairs. The girls decided to check it out. Tohru brought a flashlight and they went down stairs. Kisa was told to stay upstairs. Tohru and Kagura went downstairs and found a rock that said you're next. They both was shaking and scared to death.

SCREAM!!

it's was Kisa.

Tohru :Kisa!!

They both ran up stairs to see what was wrong. And right in front of them, their was a shadow figure holding Kisa arm!!

Kagura : hey, GET YOU DAMN HANDS OFF OF KISA!!

the man chuckle as tohru and Kagura was being grabbed from behind.

Tohru :HEY!! LETS US GO!!!

the man: let's go.

Kagura and tohru and Kisa struggled trying to escape but they couldn't and then they was taken from the home and thrown into a black van.

Tohru : DAMN IT!!

Kisa and Kagura looked shocked.

Tohru : I'm sorry I said that but we are kidnapping by weirdos we don't even know!!!

Kagura : it's OK. I have no idea what the hell they want from us?! Fuck. Kisa started crying.

Tohru : Kisa it's OK, we r together.

Kagura : hey, I have plan. Tohru, you took karate class right.?

Tohru : yeah when I was little.

Kagura: I know what to do.

Kagura whispered her plan to Kisa and tohru.

The car stopped and they was taken out and when they was out, there's a...

Alright, chapter 6 is coming up. Stay tuned.