Girls Weekend!!! (Fruit Basket Fanfiction)

Well, here we are. Chapter 3. Now, STOP READING THIS AND GET THIS MESS STARTED!!! YOHOOOO!!!!

The girls thanked the taxi driver and go in the house. When they go in the house, they find that the house was a complete disaster. The girls screamed as they see how horrible the house was.

Tohru : what happened?

Kisa : it looks terrible.

Kagura : I knew those dingbats couldn't clean a damn house.

Tohru : well, let's clean it then get dressed for school.

So the girls tidy up the place and got dressed. Kagura went home while Kisa and tohru went to school. Tohru was looking for Yuki and kyo at school but couldn't find them. So she went to Uo and Hana.

Tohru :hey guys

Hana: morning tohru

Uo: morning kiddo.

Tohru : say, have you seen kyo and Yuki?

Hana: no, we haven't seen them at all today.

Tohru :this is strange. When I got home from my trip they weren't there.

Uo: so, the prince and orange tops is missing.

Hana: we'll let you know if we see them.

Tohru : thanks.

Tohru head on to class and the whole time, she was worried about kyo and Yuki. Then when she got home, she decides to called Hatori and tell him Yuki and kyo are missing.

Hatori: hello?

Tohru : Ummm...... Hi Hatori!!

Hatori: tohru. What seems to be the problem?

Tohru : well... Kyo and Yuki are missing and I can't find them.

Hatori : is Shigure there?

Tohru : come to think of it, he isn't he either.

Hatori: well, I don't know what to tell but I'll call when is see them.

Tohru : thank you so much! Bye.

Tohru went to change out of her uniform and made herself dinner. But she started crying because she was terrified that Shigure, Yuki, and Kyo was missing and that she was all alone. So she asked Kisa, and Kagura to spend the night with her. Couple of minutes ago she heard knocking at the door and it was her friends.

Tohru: hey come in.

Kisa: what's wrong sissy?

Kagura : yeah what's up?

Tohru : Yuki and Kyo and Shigure are missing.

Kisa: (gasps)

Kagura : kyo!!!!!! No!! We gotta find them.

Tohru: let's find them tomorrow after school.

They girls agreed and went to bed after they had discuss their plans.

Stay tuned for more fruit basket Fanfiction.