Chapter 3: More and more wedding planning

Mia's POV:

Most of the wedding planning is done. The wedding is in two weeks and I'm so excited. I'm gonna be married in two weeks. I'm only nineteen. I'm so young. I already have the wedding planning done. The only thing is the guests list. Justin and my family is gonna be on the list regardless. I don't know about Ryan though. He was the reason why me and Justin broke up in the first place. But, I don't want to get married while holding grudges. I want this wedding to go perfect. I go find Justin. He's hanging out with Alfredo. " Oh, there's my girl. I was getting worried about you," he says. He gets up and hugs me. "Babe. Can you call Ryan? I wanna at least try to be friends with him. I don't wanna hold grudges against anyone before the wedding. He's your best friend. Why should things change between you and your friends?," I ask. He nods. " You're right, babe. I'll call him," he says. Justin calls Ryan. I really hope that things go well.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

I hear Ryan's voice. He's in the house. " Mia wants to make things better between us. She wants to try to be friends with you," I hear Justin's voice says. I decide to get a closer hear on the conversation, so I go downstairs and stop at the corner. " Why? She's the reason why our friendship is ruined anyway. I hate her so much," Ryan says. " Hey! Don't say that about her," Justin yells. "Why? You know it's true. She's pathetic and I don't know why you're marrying her. You went all the way to London for her? Are you kidding me? A friendship is not gonna work for us both. But, what happened to our friendship Justin. Just because you have a girl, doesn't mean you have to abandon me," Ryan says. I feel tears in my eyes. He's right. I don't hear Justin's voice anymore. He's silent because he knows it's true.  I walk in the doorway. " He's right. Maybe marriage is not the right thing for us right now," I say. I walk away and continue balling my eyes out. " Mia wait!," Justin calls. I ignore him. I run upstairs with Justin trailing behind me. " Mia," he calls again. I ignore him again. I shut the door and lock it. Justin tries to open it. " Mia, please open the door," Justin pleads. I don't answer. I'm heartbroken. I mean, I thought I was ready for marriage and I'm not. Maybe I need a break to think. I can't do this.

Justin's POV:

Mia locked herself in her room. I try to open the door. I wanna comfort her. She's balling her eyes out right now because of my idiot best friend. Wow. Thanks Ryan.  " Mia, please open the door. I wanna be with you. Please," I plead. She doesn't answer. I lean against the wall and sit down. " I'm not leaving babe. Not until you open the door. Listen, I love you. Just because some people think that we shouldn't be together, that doesn't stop me from loving you," I say. I hear footsteps. Mia opens the door. I smile. She continues crying. I hate seeing her crying. I walk in the room. She sits down on the bed and I do, too. I put my arms around her and pull her closer to me. " Justin. I think I need some time off from this relationship." I feel my heart shatter in a million pieces. " Mia," I say. She gets up and leaves. I clench my jaw and tears fill my eyes. She already out the driveway. I get my phone out and try to call her. No answer. I feel myself get mad and tears continue to fill my eyes. I throw my phone against the wall. It broke. Why do I keep hurting her? I keep promising her. I need her. I love her.