Chapter 7: THE WEDDING

Mia's POV:

Today's my wedding day. I'm freaking out! The wedding is in a hour and I'm not dressed, I have no makeup, this is terrible. I hear someone knock on the door. I open it and it's my mom. Thank you! She hugs me and I start crying. " Nothing's going right mom," I tell her. She embraces me and says," Don't worry Mia. It's gonna go great." She hands me my dress and I put it on. When I come out the dressing room, my dad is here. He sees how much I'm stressing. " Is Justin okay?," I ask him. " Sweetheart, don't worry. Justin's great," he tells me. I don't buy it one bit. How is Justin not freaking out like me?

Justin's POV:

Well, I'm getting married to the one I love. That's the only thing that can describe this. Mia's dad comes in and helps me with my tie. " Mia's stressing a lot. She's not ready. Women take forever to get ready," he says. I laugh. " Is she okay?," I ask him. " wow. She asked me the same question about you. Don't worry Justin. She's good," he assures me. I sigh in relief. " Look Justin. I'm glad you're marrying my daughter. I would love to have you as a son. Take care of her for me," he says. " I will," I say back. I hug him. I just can't wait to get married.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

Everyone's ready. The music starts playing. The doors open and I see Mia. She looks so beautiful. Wow. I'm so lucky. I feel tears in my eyes and I lick my lips to hide it. Mom notices. She smiles at me. Mia continues down the aisle. People are already crying. More than me. Finally, Mia's right in front of me and I smile. " Hey," I say. " Hey," she says back. She smiles, too. " We are gather here today for the wedding of Justin Bieber and Mia Johnson," the pastor says. The pastor does his part. We exchange rings. " Justin, do you take Mia to be your lawfully wedded wife?" " I do," I say. " Mia, do you Justin to be your lawfully wedded hubsand?" " I do," Mia says close to tears. It's so adorable. I take her hands to let her know it's okay. She smiles and I smile back. " I now pronounce you hubsand and wife. You may now kiss the bride." I grab Mia so fast it scares her. She laughs and so do I. I press my lips against hers and give her the most passionate and longest kiss. Everyone cheers and I hold Mia. A tear drops down her cheek and I wipe it. " You don't have to cry babe. But, I think it's adorable," I tell her. I embrace her in the biggest hug ever. We walk down the aisle. Everyone smiles, cheers, and cries. It's kinda hysterical. I laugh and Mia does, too. I'm finally married. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of this book. I know it's kinda boring as a wedding chapter, but yeah. next book is coming soon. :D

Update: The third book is called "Being married to Justin Bieber." :) Read it now!