Chapter 4: There's nothing like us

Justin's POV:

I haven't talked to Mia in a whole week. The wedding is next week. Mom keeps asking me if I wanna announced that the wedding is off. I keep saying no because it's not. Not on my watch. I love Mia and I'm marrying her next week if it's the last thing I do. I keep calling and texting her, but there's always no answer. I need a plan. I think. I could sing " Nothing Like Us" for her. I never sung that before to her. But, last time I went to win her back, I sung her " Fall". I can't keep singing songs and expecting her to take me back all the time. I still wanna sing her the song, but I wanna do something else. Maybe I should set up a flash mob in my house for her. THAT"S PERFECT! I call up my dancers, DJ Tay James, Dan, Brandi and the rest of my band. 

* 20 MINUTES LATER*

They're all here. " Guys. You all know that me and Mia are having problems right now," I say. " Yeah. JBiebz, are you sure the wedding is still on?," DJ Tay James asks. " Yes, it's still on. Trust me," I tell him. " I was thinking to win her back we could have a flash mob in here for her," I explain. Everyone cheers  and smile. " That's great, Justin. But, Mia kinda hates your guts right now, so how are you gonna get her here?," Dan asks. I think. I look at Brandi. She's her best friend. " Brandi. Can you get Mia here?," I ask. " Yeah. But, I have to lie to her," she says. " It's okay, right after this she'll forgive all of us for lying and planning this behind her back," I reply. " What did you wanna perform?," Luke asks. Wow. There's a lot of questions. " You know how we did it on the Believe Tour? It's pretty much the same thing," I tell them. " But, I wanna perform "Boyfriend", "One less lonely girl", "As long as you love me", " Take You", "Beauty and a beat",  "Somebody to love", "Love me like you do", "Fall", and "Nothing like us" in that order. We can do the same choreography and everything. I'll sing. But, Dan I need you to play piano while I sing " Nothing like us" to Mia. " Yeah, sure," Dan replies. This is gonna be good.

Mia's POV:

The doorbell rang. I answer the door and it's Brandi. She hugs me. " I wanna take you somewhere." "Okay.." I say curious. We both get in the car. Brandi pulls out the driveway.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

We're at Justin's house. I should have known. Brandi sees my face. Just come on. I listen to her and follow her. She leads me to Justin's huge living room. But, all the furniture is gone. It's just Justin's crew and instruments. Really? The band starts playing " Boyfriend". I smile and laugh. Justin comes out and starts singing and dancing with his dancers. " If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I can take you places you ain't ever been before. Baby, take a chance so you'll never ever know. I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow. Swag, swag, swag, on you. Chillin' by the fire while we eating fondue. I don't know about me, but I know about you. So, say hello to falsetto in three two swag. I'd like to be, everything you want. Hey girl let me talk to you. If I was your boyfriend. I'd never let you go. Keep you on my arms girl, you'd never be alone. And I can be a gentleman, anything you want. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I'd never let you go." Then, the band starts playing One less lonely girl. Justin smiles. He sees me enjoying this. Brandi stands in the background watching me. Justin comes closer to me. He goes behind me and grabs my waist. I smile. He sways left and right. Justin starts singing. " Saw so many pretty faces, then I saw you, you. Now all I see is you. I'm coming for you. I'm coming for you. Don't need these other pretty faces. I need you. If you let me inside of your world. There's gonna be one less lonely girl. One less lonely girl. One less lonely girl. One less lonely girl." Justin hands me a rose and kisses my cheek. I smile and he smiles back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the end of the chapter. don't worry the flash mob and everything else will continue in the next chapter. :D