Chapter 5: There's nothing like us: Part 2

Mia's POV:

This flash mob is awesome. I love it. I can't stop smiling. The band starts playing " As long as you love me". I smile again. Justin sees me and he loves that I'm enjoying this. Justin continues singing and dancing. " I'll be a solider. Fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl. I'll be your Hova. You can be my Destiny's Child on the scene girl. So, don't stress, don't cry. We don't need no wings to fly. Just take my hand. As long as you love me. We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me, I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold. As long as you lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo love me. As long as you lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo love me." Then, the band starts playing " Take you". This is my song! Justin starts singing and dancing. " I can take you out. I can take you home. I can take you home. Where you wanna go. I can pick it up. We can take it slow. I can take you home." DJ Tay James looks and smiles at me. " Jump, jump, jump," DJ Tay James shouts. It's just like the Believe Tour. I starts jumping and dancing. I'm making a complete fool of myself. But this is my song!!! "  I can take you out. I can take you home. I can take you home. Where you wanna go. I can pick it up. We can take it slow. I can take you home."  The band starts playing "Beauty and a beat". " ' Cause all I need. Is a beauty and a beat. Who can make my life complete. It's all ' bout you. When the music makes you move. Baby do it like you do. ' Cause." Justin does a dance break. I cheer him on. Then the dance starts playing " Somebody to love". Sparks start gonna off. I scream in excitement. Justin starts dancing. Then, starts singing the lyrics. I sing along with him. " For you I'd write a symphony. I'd tell the violin.  It's time to sink or swim. Watch me play for ya. For you I'd be running a thousand miles. Just get to where you are. Step to the beat of my heart. I don't need a whole lot. But for you I need, I'd rather give you the world. Or we can share mine. I know I won't be the first one. Giving you all this attention. Baby, listen. I just need somebody to love. I, I don't need too much. Just somebody to love. Somebody to love. I don't need nothing else, I promise, girl, I swear. I just need somebody to love. " I scream and scream Justin on. The band starts playing " Love me like you do." " I like how your eyes complementing your hair. The way that them jeans fit is making me stare. Promise, I'll be here forever, I swear. (Our bodies touching while you). Love me like you do. Love me like you do. Like you do. Hold me tight and don't let go." Then, the dancers go away. So, does the band, but Justin and Dan stays. Dan goes on the piano and starts playing a beautiful melody. Justin walks towards me. He smiles and grabs my hand. He starts singing. " Ooo. Oooh. Ooo Oh Oh. Lately I've been thinking, thinking about what we had. And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah. Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?. I wish that I could give you what you deserve. Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you. Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah. You know there's no one, I can relate to. I know we won't find a love that's so true. There's nothing like us.There's nothing like you and me. Together through the storm. There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me together, oh. I gave you everything babe. Well, everything I had to give. Girl, why would you push me away? yeah. Lost in confusion, like an illusion. You know I'm used to making your day. But that is the past now, we didn't last now. I guess that this is meant to be yeah. Tell me, was it worth it? We were so perfect. But baby I just want you to see. There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me. Together through the storm. There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me together. There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me together through the storm. There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me together." Justin smiles and says, " Hey." I hug him and say hey back. " Justin, that was amazing. You had a concert in your house for me?," I ask. Justin looks down and smiles. " You're special to me," he says. I grab his chin and lift it up. He looks me in the eyes. He grabs my waist and presses his lips against mine. " I love you," I say. " I love you, too," Justin says back.