Chapter 5:Die.

Jace cracked his neck making Heracles uneasy. The demigod then stood up throwing aside the rubble of the 20 foot white colored house that had fallen on him. They were in a very crowded neighborhood and now the humans were calling the authorities and abandoning their homes. The demigod was enraged with Jace, for making the situation public.

-I wanted this to stay between us, God slayer! But you had to go all supersonic and make everyone notice!-Heracles yelled as he began walking towards Jace. The road beaneath him cracking with every step.-Well now, I can go all out as well!

Heracles disappeared as a sonic boom was heard from his speed. Jace did the same and left his shoe's sole imprinted on the road as he took his first step. There was a metallic clang heard as the two met, when Brice focused his eyes he saw something incredible. The metallic clang was the sound of Jace's blade striking Heracles' skin.

-Jace! His heel! Strike his heel!.-Brice yelled at his friend.

Jace had an relaxed look on his face, an emotionless expression as he spoke to the demigod.-You made this problem public the moment you touched my friend, Heracles.-He then pulled away from the demigod, using his boosted abilities he jumped back, getting around 500m away.

However Heracles was quick too, he jumped forwards and closed the distance between them. He threw an incredible punch at Jace, whom had blocked it with his sword making the metal clang heard again. However the force was too strong, sending Jace flying into some houses. He destroyed a row of houses, about three differently colored houses. The one Jace hit particularly was a mansion of about 40 feet in height and made partially of concrete. The other two houses were blown to smithereens due to the shockwave. He stood up and once again cracked his neck, he glanced at his sword and saw that there wasn't even a scratch on it.

-Tougher than you look, aren't you?- Jace said to his sword.

He had been very stressed and distracted before due to the Hydra so he never really got a good look at his weapon. It was a samurai sword with a black hilt and a circular shaped handguard, colored golden. It had a long thin blade made of steel, but it seemed tougher than just metal.

-Enchanted samurai sword huh?-Jace said, he then focused on his enemy. A calm rage in his gold glowing eyes.-I'm going to make you bleed.-Jace said to Heracles.

Jace focused all his power as he stepped on the ground, as he ran he was going too fast for Heracles to register. Jace got behind Heracles who was standing several thousand meters away and aimed for his heel. Heracles smirked and extended his arms.

-Do your worst.-Heracles said very cocky.

Jace sliced as hard as he could only to find that his sword still clashed on Heracles metal skin.

-Impossible!-he yelled as he jumped back and away from the demigod.

-I have his enchantment, but unlike him, I don't have an Achilles heel.-Heracles said with a smirk.-I was hoping to keep it a secret, to use it in my next battle against a God, but someone went ahead and exposed me.

-You're lying. You just have your weak spot somewhere else. I just have to find where.-Jace said.

He began thinking about the past events. About the places he struck, meanwhile he still battled with Heracles. Going at Hypersonic speeds, Heracles struck Jace's jaw with an uppercut, sending Jace flying upwards into the air. Then he jumped into the air as well and knocked Jace's sword out of his hand. He was as good as dead, Jace thought. He just let himself fall helpless.

-Tyrone is alive!!!!!!-Brice and Isabelle yelled at the top of their lungs.

A fire was lit in Jace's heart; there was still hope to save his friend. He couldn't let himself die now! Jace kicked the air with all his strength, and launched himself further up into the air and away from Heracles.

-Impossible!-Heracles yelled.-He couldn't have survived that!

Jace kept kicking at the air making his way to his still air borne sword. He caught it and then made his way to Heracles as the demigod fell completely defenseless.

-I am a God Slayer!-Jace yelled as he hit Heracles, making the metal sound again as he passed him. He repostioned his body and again kicked the air to approach his target.-A creature made solely to destroy you and what you stand for!-He said as he lifted his sword and it began to glow golden like his eyes.-Die, half god!-he finally yelled as he sliced through Heracles' skin like butter. He cut the demigod in half and then kicked his way to the ground below the demigod his arms extended to let the blood from the demigod's corpse fall on him. He smiled as the blood fell on him and power flowed into his body. Eventually the halfgod's insides began falling. The demigod's small intestine found itself on Jace's shoulder.

-I've had enough.-Jace calmly said as he got out of the way and went to where the demigod's halves landed.

First Person POV: Jace

-You messed with the wrong guy, brat.-I told the halves, suddenly I felt something behind him. It was a bright orb with the words “Achilles Enchantment: No Heel” in the center.

-He's dying! We need to help him!-Brice yelled with tears.

I turned to the orb and decided what I needed to do. I'm going to save my friend! I guided the orb to where my friend was. He was dying... His face was covered in blood... His stomach was impaled by a metal rod from the house's orange columns. His shirt was very bloody and his legs were bending all over the place. I'm going to fix you! I took the rod from his stomach and threw it to the side. Then I fixed his legs to bend the right way. I acted on instinct and knew that if I pushed the orb into his chest he would absorb it.

-Live!-I finally yelled as I pushed the orb and he began to absorb it.